Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How My Life Is Worthwhile!

If I can:

care for myself
and my birdies
and teach children
and enjoy piano
and reading
and needlework
and walking
and nature
and maybe do more for animals
and just enjoy the moment and the breath
and do all should - like for mother,

*my life IS worth living!*

without himself!

and - I AM doing all of that now!!!!!!
wow!

next = caring for house.
but even now - life IS worth living!
and i notice how much better i feel when things in order!

financial person was wrong - i WILL need to work longer, but will be fine. and have started french. will put off dancing and only take 3 piano lessons a year, but maybe get housekeeper once or twice a month!

i have food and water and food and water for birdies and heat and trees and nature and breath

i
am
~fine~

deep breath just came
self - remember it:)

:) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment