Friday, February 21, 2014

Healing, The Power, Journal, Gratitudes More


New Category
Recipes and cookbooks

1.      My mother’s vegetarian stew that she made up
2.      The Portuguese potato soup and the lovely piano story that goes with it.
3.      My Nutribullet! My nutribullet my nutribullet! A way to get in daily greens painlessly. Inexpensively, very quickly, and deliciously. !!!! This is my favorite thing that I own, and I intend to use it every single day!
4.      Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen. For fresh real foods vegan and healthy and delicious
5.      Vegan Cupcakes take over the world (for stuff to bring to holidays and school parties)
6.      365 Deliciously Dairy Food Recipes. Where we got the fabulous spanakopita recipe.
7.      How It All Vegan. Where we got the lentil burgers recipe (heavy on starch but used to use it a lot)
8.      Salads I throw together with lots of greens, 1/3 package fake cold cuts, oregano and 1 t olive oil
9.      Nutribullet Natural Healing Foods book. $19.95, although I got mine free
10.   The book that came with the Vitamix. Yes, really.
11.   Vegan Planet
12.   Supermarket Vegan
13.   Vegan on the Cheap
14.   Vegan Yum Yum
15.   Quick and Easy Low Cal Vegan Comfort Food
16.   The 30 Minute Vegan
17.   La Dolce Vegan
18.   Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker
19.   La Dolce Vegan
20.   Vegan Lunch Box
21.   Vegan a Go-Go
22.   Vegan Italiano
23.   Quick-fix Vegan
24.   The Conscious Cook
25.   The Joy of Vegan Baking – for parties and school things
26.   Vegan with a Vengeance
27.   The Vegan Table
28.   Vegan Lunch Box Round the World
29.   Veganomicon
30.   Appetite for Reduction
31.   The Happy Herbivore
32.   Versatile Vegetarian
33.   Thrown in collards spinach and fruit to Nutribullet
34.   Big salads. Today’s was kale and green chard and parsley. With a little poppyseed dressing. And yes, a little vegan bacos type things.
35. And every recipe I've ever listen here, of course. Maybe I will name them another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment