Saturday, February 8, 2014

5 big grats so far


Attitude of Gratitude

I have gotten through all the snow things. Two truly harrowing drives. 2 x the paid people couldn’t get the whole job done, don’t ask, having to shovel once(!), getting stuck, falling once. Got through them all.

I awoke at 3;30 this am and my right arm rubbed my left and I thought/said, “I love you, Lynn.” That was nice.

My birds are out a lot. Free. Happy. Chatty.  I love my boys.

I just finished a 3-month reading program with my students, that I learned recently. The results were astounding!  Results I would normally hope for ant reach by end May, surpassed mid-February! And the kids have loved every minute of it! It’s been fun, not torture for test scores or anything! I am more excited by this than anything in teaching in a long time!

I am grateful for hot hot coffee. Hot.

When I don’t worry about the future, I am 100% perfectly fine.

After 2 weeks of nightmares, I had great and interesting dreams last night. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment