Monday, February 3, 2014

Today I Shall Be Loving to Myself

And this is how that will look.

I shall be gentle.
Non-accusatory.
Non-judgmental.
I shall eat greens and fruits and a little protein (already had healthy cereil and soy yogurt and 3 dried prunes.
I shall do things that will make my house and life better - like cleaning, sorting papers. Hour by hour (it is a snow day). Working consistently but at a human speed.
I shall drink water (already had coffees).
I shall smile.
I shall enjoy that as I am here, birdies are out of cage all hat they want:)
I shall live in a state of gratitude.
I shall try to meditate for 2 minutes. Yes 2. But I never do it at home alone.
I shall remain in a state of hope.
I shall enjoy the MOMENT.

And I shall report back later.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment