Sunday, February 23, 2014

More of What I Love. MUST do this. MUST stay sane:)


Must notice ALL CAN that love today. According to The Power

1.      I love that I woke up
2.      I love that I had coffee
3.      I love that it was already made
4.      I love that My birds have fresh kale
5.      I love that I gave it to them
6.      I love that they have fresh ater
7.      And that they have plenty of seeds and pellets
8.      And that I provide all that too
9.      And that now, they eat the pellets
10.   I love that I am able to walk through the house
11.   That innocent reruns are on
12.   That I lost a pound this week
13.   That I will eat well today
14.   That my buying-the-wrong-French-book dilemma seemst o finally be solved
15.   That I didn’t give up about it
16.   That the disc came too
17.   And I’ve listened to some
18.   And since it is a CD, not a DVD, I can listen in the car too (if it’s not too distracting
19.   I love that I managed to give M a good evening last night
20.   And I felt positive when left too
21.   I love that I wrote two songs in my dreams last night
22.   And was able to sing when I woke up for bathroom! Wow!
23.   I love that I have running watere
24.   I love that I am taking my mother and her aide M to lunch today
25.   I love that when I get back I will do a large load of laundry
26.   I love that I have a washing maching
27.   In the house
28.   That works
29.   And a place to hang the drying laundry
30.   I love that J Is considering whether to give us a try
31.   I love that A helped me so much when I was so unbearable depressed Tues and Wed
32.   I love that the hour and a half with the dr helped so much
33.   I love and appreciate EJ
34.   I love and appreciate Birdie
35.   I love and appreciate JJ
36.   I love MA
37.   I love that we are so close
38.   I love that she is getting so much of what she has to, done
39.   And that today will be like a day off for her, with her daughter, son-in-law, and grandson
40.   I love that mother’s aide M was able to call me when upset yesterday about her dead cat
41.   I love that I was here for her
42.   I love that L is my friend
43.   And that he tried ot help when I was so depressed Wed
44.   And that I have been helping him with his gf issues
45.   And that I helped MA with her asbestos issue, before she rushed in and made a big mistake!
46.   I love that garbage will be picked up here this Tuesday
47.   And that I should be able to see dr this Wed.
48.   I love that the snow is melting
49.   I love that I found a great 2 -3 minutes video for the kiddies for science for tomorrow
50.   I love laughter
51.   I love positivity
52.   I love inspiration on E’s fb page this morning
53.   I love my boys (birds) flapping and singing and eating this am
54.   I love that they are so close
55.   I love that I have a native French teacher
56.   I love that my house is less bad than a week and a half ago
57.   I love that I will keep going
58.   I love that I have eyeglasses
59.   I love that I have electricity
60.   I love that I can walk
61.   I love that I can see
62.   I love my oak tree
63.   I love the 64 page fairy tale, The Plain Princess by Phyllis McGinley
64.   I love this, a released chimp, in the wild, hugging jane goodall!: http://www.wimp.com/chimpanzeehugs/
65.   I love soft fabric
66.   I love Dawn dishwashing liquid
67.   I love that *I * unclogged my sink!
68.   I love that I have indoor plumbing
69.   I love that I have a toilet
70.   I love that I have a dishwasher
71.   I love that although I am very nervous about going back, that I HAVE the job!
72.   I love hope
73.   I love God
74.   I love The Power
75.   I love pencils. Yes, I do.
76.   Ordinary, daily little things
77.   That I am NOT NOW WILLING TO DIE if J doesn’t want me! Never see a beach again? A sunset? A blade of grass? Because one man might not want me?????
78.   I am so so grateful that I do appreciate life now
79.   Sitcoms. Yup
80.   My students. What I was promised would be the worst class of my life. One of my favorites ever! I love them!
81.   That I am helping them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment