Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Am Going to

lose the whole hundred pounds.
I am so embarrassed to put that number here.
Someone might think less of me.
I think people who look at me think it is less than that, like half that.
But I know what it is.
And I am going to do it!
I am.

I will report every 10 or 15 or 20 or something; I don't know yet.

PS I have just labeled this Healing instead of Journal because it feels THAT different than EVER before. It feels positive not negative. And it feels sure that I will and can.

PPS I am doing it for ME.
For ME to be healthy and live longer and help animals and have fun and look good and feel good.

2 comments:

  1. Don't ever be embarrassed. About two years ago, my sister put her mind to it and lost about 75. She looks great, feels great, and has kept it off! You can do it too. I'll be your witness. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dear. What a great day yesterday eating clean, delicious food, in human amounts. *You'll* be my witness? Thank you!!!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete