Monday, February 24, 2014

Must Remember What Love. Especially with This Flood.



Major flooding. 4 times now in 2 ½ days. Kitchen floor may be ruined. Hope underfloor isn't. Have taken best care could. Must get to work. BUT – this is an inconvenience and annoyance and expense. It is not desperate. I will deal with grace.


I love:

1.      When my feet are dry (the flooding is over the tops of them 4 times in 2 days now). I love when they are warm and dry. Which is most minutes of my life! : )
2.      That my birds are alive and healthy
3.      That my intestinal system works
4.      I took my mother and her aide out yesterday for 3 ½ hours
5.      We had very nice time
6.      The weather was so nice yesterday and today
7.      That I have arms. And ABLE to scoop up the water
8.      Ad towels and sheets and clothes to dry up floor
9.      That I can walk
10.   That I can work
11.   That my house is less bad than a week and a half ago
12.   That I was abe to make coffee
13.   That I WILL get through this day
14.   And make it nice for children
15.   Magazines
16.   Books
17.   French
18.   God
19.   Prayers
20.   3 people and maybe 4 are praying for me
21.   My mother goes out of her way every time we talk now to say. I love you. Very much.
22.   Even clled back now once cause forgot to
23.   Food for the birds
24.   Veggies for me
25.   My Nutribullet
26.   That having just had one cup of fresh coffee, I feel like: Okay. So I’ll keep scooping. It appears the problem is coming from the dishwasher which is filled with water. I will keep scooping, and then put pans under it and more cloth all over floor, and go to work. That’s all. : )
27. That I only had one coffee. Will be too jittery with too : ) Okay. Good.

2 comments:

  1. We had a flood last week. Restoration company was here ripping out the entire downstairs bathroom. Mould everywhere. Insurance company comes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey! I only just saw this now! You okay?????? Stress... ... ...

    ReplyDelete