Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel/I think it is because: Still a bit disappointed in myself. Because I broke my own code Sunday night. NOT as desperately thinking/feeling as yesterday. BECAUSE OF JJ AND EJ. And even L, who did, even as a friend, care about how I was feeling. I did NOT expect him or them to! I did not even think I deserved it! But wow they - especially EJ and JJ helped SO MUCH! Happy that I can be a source of stability and happiness and learning for the children. Tired. A little angry - don't know why - could be at self - could be life circumstances - could be something deep-seated that I must deal with with dr. Grateful! The 100 things plus REIKI and so much more. Next Time I Will Do Differently: Stick to my own code of ethics!!!!! And my own sensibilities. Ex. a guy from a dating site wants to meet me. I thought he was nice. But I wanted to email back and forth a little first. He was getting INSISTENT upon meeting, or at least calling. I said no, I am unwilling to give in on something so soon let alone to someone I don't even know! That may seem like no be deal, but it is to me. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I care about children 2. My actions show it 3. I care about their parents and my actions show it too 4. I am fair. Well, the kind of fair like this: "...when mercy seasons justice." 5. I have a good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment