Saturday, December 29, 2012

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful: 1. M. Her love. My true “sister.” 2. Going to L’s last night – WITH his agreement to my dr’s 5 conditions, and MY agreement with my dr. that it’s just to keep company and keep light light light 3. That I made it there safely. It took twice the time. But I don’t care. I made it there safely. 4. And had a hot toddy type thing when I got there: ) 5. And he made me dinner 6. And I like it 7. And it involved broccoli, which I needed! 8. And I just got home and had some now too. Good. 9. Later now. I am grateful that I got home safely. 10. And got to the hfs 11. And supermarket 12. And to my mother’s. 13. And gave her the organic vegan apple pie. 14. With all that my dr. said in mind, I am grateful that I had romantic time with L. last night. In bed with music and caressing. Not sex. But caressing. And a lot of kissing. And that he liked it too. 15. I am grateful that when I got there, we kissed affectionately. 16. And that he had a bouquet of red roses for me. 17. And had scrubbed some things. This is a big deal for him, so I appreciate it. 18. Grateful that we stood at the kitchen peninsula and ate. That he wasn’t hungry but made dinner for me and kept me company. 19. And that our awkwardness was passing. 20. And that I did leave when I did. Because I think the anxiety of me winding up staying there until Tuesday, would have been TOO MUCH! And I wouldn’t have been ready here to have us both drive here on Monday 21. I’m so grateful for the incredible amount of good healthy food I have in the house. 22. I have now, organic celery and carrots and lentils. Can make beautiful lentil soup tomorrow! 23. And I have ingredients for chili. Can make at any time. 24. And I have ingredients, organic all, for spanakopita! And can make that tomorrow too! 25. And ingreds for great salad – also organic oh my gosh! 26. And ingreds for all organic eggplant parm 27. And homemade pizza! 28. And ingreds. for my veggie protein bake 29. And for my wh. gr. pasta veggie protein bake 30. I have hummus, and p.b. 31. And nuts and grains and seeds 32. And organic apples 33. And organic bananas 34. And organic blueberries 35. I have chocolate almond milk 36. And organic chocolate coconut milk 37. I have the organic herbal hot drink thing L. loves 38. And I have practiced piano today. 39. And I am grateful for water 40. And wine 41. And orange juice 42. And collards 43. And tomatoes 44. And really good olives 45. I am so grateful that I had broccoli again today. And my mood shows it. 46. And the naked skin touching last night. 47. And the sexual feelings. 48. And that I did NOT confide in A. this morning. 49. I’m grateful that I used to volunteer in an orphanage. 50. And that I used to volunteer in a psychiatric hospital 51. And that people say I am funny 52. And for tv 53. And sitcoms 54. And that maybe my g-spot will finally be found lol but really 55. I’m grateful that I do have ENOUGH money 56. And that I gave J. the 2 pieces of eggplant parm and the 2 pieces of homemade pizza to take with him 57. And that he seems to have fixed the dishwasher! 58. And that I didn’t let myself die on Christmas day. 59. That I HAVE this life. Someday I won’t. 60. I’m so grateful that I was happy on the way to L’s yesterday. 61. And that I have 2 seemingly nice guys in Ct I might see soon, as we are NOT to be exclusive. 62. And that A. has helped me. 63. And that M. got to hear me sounding better today. 64. Grateful that I’m home right now, and in my jammies, but not depressed. Oh thank God! 65. And cozy 66. Grateful so grateful for my fingers. Fro piano, and typing, cooking, so much. So lucky to have fingers. 67. Grateful that I can walk. 68. And that L. likes the gifts I gave him. 69. And that he got me an iPad! 70. With a pink case! 71. And 2 years of protection plan! Very exciting. And was generous with me. Yay. 72. I’m grateful that I can see that he spent $704. 00 On me and that means a lot to me. : ) And that I gave him 3 months of these organic vegan cookies: https://www.allisonsgourmet.com/index.php/monthly-clubs/ 73. And 3 months of this wine (red): http://www.amazingclubs.com/wine.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=wine%20of%20the%20month%20club&utm_content=WineoftheMonthExactPRETest&utm_campaign=AmazingClubs&gclid=CPyW4rGxwLQCFUbf4AodUlEAcw 74. That I loved the Bruckner 6th Symphony 75. And the Cyril Scott! 76. And the Dvorjak too. 77. And that I’ve been introduced to Shostakovich. 78. And my favorite, Vaughn-Williams 79. And the Hot Canary. Especially of course the original. 80. I am grateful for warm jammies 81. And a robe 82. And a different, pretty robe, too 83. And that L. said tonight, “Oh I wish we could be wrapped around each other like last night.” I KNOW I am NOT supposed to get HOOKED on him. And frankly, I do remember that he’s ill in a way mentally, so I think I’m ok. But even my dr says “He has something to offer you.” But wants me to keep moving, also. 84. That I have an iPhone 85. And can go for lessons in iPhone, iPad, MacPro laptop, or iPad any time! 86. And for my Nook 87. And for the sweater I am knitting 88. And the two scarves 89. And the book on Marie Antoinette 90. And that I’m working on a Schubert 91. And a Mendelssohn 92. And a Rachmaninoff. Nice three! 93. That I played in that recital in July! 94. I’m grateful for MA 95. And ML 96. And O 97. And my very own piano 98. And that I paid for it myself and it is all mine 99. And a good instrument me 100. And unimportant bonus: so pretty, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment