Monday, December 24, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel - messed up. Foggy. Like I did in high school. Like I can't do the things I have to do. Like I'm not looking forward to things. Like I'm lazy. Why? I don't know! Maybe this new e-relationship with A. is a little drag-down for me? And maybe not breaking clean from L. is a mistake? And maybe the money issues are really on my mind. And I am facing so many thing that I've never done and don't believe I can do but HAVE TO do. Like, I was born with a defective gene or something. And like I was raised to not know how the fuck to do things. And like I want someone to love me unconditionally. ... Do differently: Just do the daily things. And try to enjoy each day. ??? 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I'm mainly honest 2. I work on being PERFECTLY honest 3. I look at myself fearlessly and honestly and openly 4. I am generous 5. I am loyal

No comments:

Post a Comment