Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More Grats

1. I just went to the store. 2. I am grateful for going, and also for so many things that came up while I was there. Including the man who said to me out of nowhere, “Have a nice day.” Not the checkout guy, just a man I passed by. 3. That I CAN go to the store. It is close enough. 4. And I can drive (technically I COULD walk, but that’s a lot). 5. And have a car. 6. And it is open. 7. And they have produce. To have produce so readily available is such a gift. I am so grateful. 8. And I bought produce and nonGMO tofu 9. And Boca vegan burgers which have so much protein. 10. And drove there safely. And back safely. I knew a girl who was killed in a car accident a block from her residential home. I am grateful I had safe trips today. 11. I bought eggplant, a pepper, salad, fresh spinach, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions, a couple more cheap plastic containers for freezing, even two magazines. Such wealth. Almost hedonistic. But I’m glad I did. And the magazines, one is about health. 12. And my little walk this morning when the man at one of the houses I passed, saying, “Good Morning. Merry Christmas.” That was nice today (the 26th). 13. That my mother cares about me. 14. And so does M. 15. And so does MA. 16. And so does O. 17. And so does St 18. And to some extent, J., I think. 19. And doggie: ) 20. This: “We haven't been singled out, of that we're certain. ..” I can’t find the rest of the quote now. But I know it made me feel better. 21. And now I’m going to go punch down my dough, and make some eggplant. And I might add more later, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment