Saturday, December 29, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel/I Thik It Is Because: Relieved. Determined to keep eating broccoli and other cruciferous and/or leafy green veggies. Determined to see my mother more. Next Time: CONTINUE doing the out-of-the-house things, and the social things, and the with men things, that make me feel good about myself. I'm NOT talking about sex. I'm talking about feminine, look nice and behave nicely, be out of myself and with other people things, and some romance. And continue having the veggies. And keeping up around here. And seeing my mother more. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I learn things quickly enough and well enough. 2. I laugh. 3. I have a ready smile. I trained myself! 4. I am MUCH less shy than I used to be. 5. I came out of another deep depression! 6. I have people who love me and whom I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment