Sunday, December 30, 2012

My 100 Gratitudes Today - Done Finished and Posted Here

I am grateful: 1. I am so grateful that doggie was here for a week. 2. And that J. came and got her and we got along so nicely. 3. That when I have bad dreams when sleeping, I wake up: ) 4. Modern art 5. 20th Century classical music 6. People who break out of the form somewhat. 7. Classical too! : ) 8. That I do HAVE these higher pursuits. I feel so much better when like that than when baser. 9. It is 12:19. I am SO GRATEFUL THAT I FEEL EMOTIONALLY OK RIGHT NOW! Have had two cups of coffee and am practicing piano and cooking organic lentil soup. Then cleaning kitchen. More later. Much more coming later! 10. Grateful that M. was so happy to hear me sound better today! 11. And even yesterday too! 12. Grateful that didn’t let self die on Christmas! 13. Grateful that cooked 1 large and 1 small tray of eggplant parm today (vegan of course) 14. And am bringing one of them to my mother! 15. And that I made TWO pots of lentil soup! 16. And am bringing some to my mother. 17. And I made my wonderful veggie/protein bake. So good. Had a portion for dinner. 18. Breathing 19. I have an iPad! Oh my gosh. So exciting! 20. I am finishing the kitchen floor now. 21. J. fixed the dishwasher! Yay! 22. And I gave him eggplant and pizza I made. Yay! 23. Dishwasher running now. So grateful. 24. And I washed the pots and pans and a lot else too. 25. And I’m enjoying a little wine. Nice. 26. And some night lately I haven’t wanted/had. And that’s good too. 27. And I did practice piano today 28. And it went well 29. Comedies 30. Roseanne repeats 31. King of Queens repeats This quote: “"Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you're in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you." - Deepak Chopra ~ ♥ ~ 32. And this one: ““We are called upon to treat animals with kindness, not because they have rights or power or some claim to equality, but because they don’t; because they all stand unequal and powerless before us." - Matthew Scully from Dominion 33. This darling picture. I hope it shows up here. If not, I’ll have to figure something out. "Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you're in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you." - Deepak Chopra ~ ♥ ~ 34. “We are called upon to treat animals with kindness, not because they have rights or power or some claim to equality, but because they don’t; because they all stand unequal and powerless before us." - Matthew Scully from Dominion — with Flower Power. 35. That I said no to the college boyfriend, who contacted me the other day and wanted me to go away with him. No. Good. 36. I am grateful for this phone conversation I’m having right now. 37. My feet. And how they work for me. 38. And they’re pretty too. 39. That I took care of my bathroom flood tonight right away! 40. Humor 41. Laughter 42. Cleanliness. I am happiest when I am leading a good clean life. 43. My conscience. 44. Music. 45. And that L. is bringing some good music tomorrow 46. Cooking. I am reminded the last two times, that the more I cook, the less I want to eat. In a healthy way. I think it’s because of more than one thing. 1) that I’m busy doing and not sitting around looking to eat 2) that I’ve been engaged with food for so much time and don’t to be, more 3) this feeling that there’s plenty here – there’s plenty here – no need to eat more… 47. This little cartoon: Dog asking littler animal: “What’s a New Year’s Revolution?” Answer: “ It’s a to-do list for the first week of January.” 48. Singing 49. Cheering 50. Dancing! 51. Swimming 52. It is not windy outside now. 53. And also grateful that is was before. 54. msn.com 55. email 56. I have an iPod (besides iPad) 57. And laptop 58. And iPhone 59. And Nook. So lucky! 60. And books 61. And DVDs, a few. 62. The medicines that have cured me. Like from pneumonia. And the flue. 63. And the painkillers that little bit when I needed them. 64. And that I didn’t get addicted to them. 65. That I have never been in a war. 66. Goats 67. Lambs 68. And that I don’t eat them 69. That I’ve never as an adult committed a crime (as a kid I stole a little) 70. That when, as a kid, I stole, I got CAUGHT! Grateful because it straightened me out. 71. Movies 72. Museums 73. Concerts 74. My piano 75. Windows 76. And that they are double hung or whatever you call it. 77. And storm door. 78. Walks. Like really, every walk I’ve ever taken. 79. All those walks with J. and doggie in the woods, doggie off-leash, for years. So wonderful. And I did appreciate them. 80. Facebook. I think. Lol 81. People who are open-minded 82. Betty White 83. That I have a home. 84. Am indoors. With a roof 85. And heat 86. And electricity 87. My coffee table. 88. My sofas and loveseat 89. That I don’t have TOO MUCH. Like more. 90. Lamps. 91. Flashlight 92. Pictures 93. Doggie. 94. And that she was here recently. 95. 2013 coming. 96. Everyone who is happy. I’m happy for them. 97. Shoes 98. Socks 99. Jacket 100. Tv

1 comment:

  1. Its very nice to see that you are feeling better. I am happy you are coming out if it.

    What's this about the college boyfriend??

    ReplyDelete