Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Not so very well. But, a lot better than yesterday. That was hell! I am grateful not to be in that shape. I think it is because: Depression: Chemical. Really. And too absorbed in myself. And then letting things go. And not exercising. And skipping my pill too much. And biggy - not eating vegetables. And even too much white flour too. Not as bad: L's love and help. Broccoli! Prayer! Next time I will do differently: Have veggies AT LEAST by lunchtime every day. KEEP SOME ALREADY COOKED HERE AT ALL TIMES. AND/OR SALAD. So it is EASY to just eat them, and not in a form that I hate. 5 Good Things about Me: Authentic. Okay. 1. I have never given up. 2. I have a nice smile. 3. I try, and I mean well. 4. I play piano. 5. I am affectionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment