Sunday, December 30, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Less miserable. Somewhat happy. Hopeful for nice day tomorrow and next. Hopeful. Hoping. Dirty. About these talks with A. Should stop, I think. Oh boy. Breathing and very glad for it. I think it is because: Cooked and am in midst of cleaning - that's good. Communicating with new guy(s) - that's good. Having little nice time with L. - according to dr's "orders" - that's good. My mother's doing well. "Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you're in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you." - Deepak Chopra ~ ♥ ~ Next time I'll do differently: ***Look at what I was doing right before the depression (last time) and - DON'T do THAT! Like this time, I say with some embarrassment, I was sitting around in jammies - day after day - and not eating the greens! - and eating the white flour! and staying in and sinking. I must stop this stuff when it's DAYS away from the fall - not let it get to hours of minutes away! 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am self-aware 2. I am honest in discussing issues and trying to work them out. 3. I am still able and willing to get to cleaning things up. 4. I am funny. 5. I am kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment