Monday, August 29, 2011

As-Hand-Heals-I-Can-Write-a-Bit-More-Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. The 3 sides of the house I've checked don't have extensive damage at all. (Not brave enough to check the heavily new-windowed side yet).
2. I didn't lose power.
3. Doggie was probably doing very well with husband.
4. Hope
5. Calls from friends
6. That I can breathe on my own
7. That I can walk on my own
8. That I can go into work today, or not until tomorrow
9. That although I ate too much during the hurricane, I didn't go crazy binging, and didn't go for the junk food.
10. That today I will get back to the daily meditation books like For Today, and share good stuff here.
11. That each of my friends is pretty happy. I want that for them.
12. That my friend MA who was so seriously sick is doing so well now. And we laugh and laugh together. Including last night.
13. That ML still has so much of her brain power left.
14. That St is enjoying her family so very very much.
15. That M's marriage is healing!
16. That S has her new house and is finally doing well with her love.
17. That Jo has bought a new home with her loved husband
18. That O is so close with her ex; they are best friends forever I think.
19. And that she loves her new house so much.
20. And that with its monkzillion windows and even more trees, she had no hurricane damage!
21. That K is smiling and exercising and energetic and on a plan to get a place of her own by next summer.
22. That Mar is getting stronger and more independent and accepting and will be fine whether husband gets his act together or not.
23. And that her faith is so strong.
24. That EJ's daughter is healthy.
25. That Birdie seems happy.
26. That JJ's life seems to be be going well too.
27. That my mother has her best friend
28. And got through the earthquake just fine.
29. And the friend has her health.
30. That I have a (paid) helper with me tomorrow and Wed morning to finish getting the classroom in order.
31. That I am starting - starting - to believe in myself.
32. God

1 comment:

  1. Great news that you didn't lose power and everything is intact. That was a scary hurricane. We were hit with an earthquake days before and with that, the hurricane and the tornado watches it was a stressful week.

    Have fun putting your classroom together. I'm glad you'll have a helper. It will make things easier.

    ReplyDelete