Tuesday, August 9, 2011

update - hand, self, husband

supposed to not use hand (splint) for more than 2 weeks!
but - will be fine :)
not able to type barely - l. h. = other issues

will be back here as can and then again fully in 2 - 3 weeks...

j. was receptive to listening to idea and i am very grateful for that
idea was this:

pick date like june or whatever
make decision then
not think about it til then
meantime spend some time together
as DID have romance, sex, friendship, love, means able to. since both changing, *might* be able to reconnect...

am doing for self all kinds of things used to rely on him for
truly growing and changing permanently!


asking God please heal our marriage

***please will you pray for that too

1. if you need special prayers, e-mail me at lynnblog@hotmail.com & i promise to pray for you daily
2. i already do in a way because i add prayer for "all those who read my blog even if i don't know who they are"

book The Secret says
ask
believe
receive

and act as if already

i highly recommend the book

(NOT the dvd!)

and so here are my affirmations/grats today:

I am grateful that the universe is meeting all my needs and wants
life is so easy
life is so good
the universe is giving me everything
i have j's love
we are so happy together

i'll be back!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan regarding J. My husband and I took a break for a while before we got married and it was good for us. Concentrate on yourselves and become better people independently. Then you'll be an awesome couple when you reunite.

    Thanks for updating us and I hope your hand heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete