Sunday, August 21, 2011

Trying to Type Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. 8/7 about saying no: Language of Letting Go 8/7: “…if we don’t learn to say no, we stop liking ourselves and the people we always try to please. We may even punish others out of resentment
2. prayer
3. yesterday finishing the important book
4. every moment that I am calm
5. chance with J tonight
6. thumb doc today
7. mother to take shopping
8. and now 8/21: my new perfume
9. O’s friendship & how she is helping me as a girlfriend can help a girlfriend, to re-find my femininity
10. Yesterday w. MA and ML
11. And later O
12. That ML seemed more ok yesterday
13. That Gl is doing better after detox
14. That their family was together yesterday
15. That I’ll be at the piano video-taping – that’s exciting!
16. That I was there for MA last night regarding sick kitty
17. My new shoes – the prettiest or second prettiest pair of shoes I’ve ever had
18. The two great walks I’ve taken doggie on the last two days
19. How happy she was
20. How good it was for me
21. That being near (on!) me was such a comfort to her during the big storm
22. Seeing Jo this week!
23. And that after 3 years, it was as if we’d never been apart – like sisters
24. Day 9 of better eating
25. My keeping track of it on post-its in the den
26. That retreat ends and I can start getting my calls again
27. Laughter
28. That O has a very positive intuition about me and J
29. Hope
30. God in my life
31. Doggie’s enthusiastic personality
32. That I got to see Harry Potter in the theater
33. And The Help
34. That I can walk
35. That my hand is in the process of healing
BUT –that is all I can type even w my left hand today

No comments:

Post a Comment