Friday, August 12, 2011

Must Document!

Shouldn't type - must document
Decided must revisit steps 1, 2, 3. Because binged night before last and yesterday...

Spoke to Sponsor.

I'm not on the retreat because must get ready for work this week but thinking about it and them...

So was praying hard this morning.
Heard loud bang. Maybe something in basement? Or outside? BIG!
Walked fr. den to l.r. to look and to look outside in case neighbors were out there because bigger than I thought, like explosion or earthquake or something (we've had before).
Something came over me.
Knelt right there and said, Father, Father, thank you. (Like for everything).
Lay prostrate to continue praying as I usually do for a few seconds in the morning.
Said, "Father. Father. I am Yours."
Stayed there.
Actually felt like the floor was lifting up with me on it. Lifting me up. Almost to the ceiling.
Was a tiny bit frightening, like, what if this is evil, so tried to stay with God who is all good. Tried to not run from it. And just kept saying "Father." "God."
Stayed there. It kept up.
Said the Our Father a couple of times because is how Jesus taught us to pray and wanted to do the right thing the right way.
It stayed.
Maybe a minute? Two? Don't know.
Started to ease.
Then said like one Our Father, one Hail Mary, one Glory Be, came back and slowly stood up.

I hope if someone sees this, they don't think I'm crazy. I thought about just putting it in Microsoft Word and not here. But I put ALL my truths here.
This really happened and I feel very blessed.
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment