Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feelings Work

I Feel:
Okay in some ways.
Very scared.
Like I'm inept.

I Think It Is Because:
I don't have experience with these things I have to do now. Lawyers, money, mother's health... dealing with aides...
I grew up in a way that causes someone to not trust self and abilities and effect on environment. Child of schizophrenic mother, damn for that.
I wish I had had the fucking sense to get long-term care insurance:(

Next Time I'll Do Differently:
Keep doing. Just keep doing! DON'T give in to the paralysis.
Stop putting self down. Can only do what can do. TODAY.
Accept help! Like from J, who is offering!
Don't snivel!

5 Good Things about Me:
1. I try. God knows, I do try.
2. I am fair - more than, in fact, to others.
3. I am a better person than I used to be when was more self-centered.
4. At this age I really WANT to give.
5. I can look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment