Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Journal Today

I did some things for self-advocacy today. Self enhancement. It's positively embarrassing that at my age, these things matter this way. But they do. And I'm not a bad person; I've just been hurt: damaged. So I can only be where i am and go from here. Right?

Well, just driving to ww was a challenge. Because of all the J. memories. But I did it.
And then I joined a place that has dance classes. And I'm really looking forward! Have wanted this for a long long time! Loved the one time I took them. So, why wait? The place I've been waiting for to open, opened. And I have joined. And I go tomorrow!

And I feel really good about both.

And I just took a nice hot bath and washed my hair.
It felt good.
I am all cozy in jammy type clothes. And I'm deciding whether to have a glass of cold white wine. Because it is 4 points for 5 ounces! 1/6 of a day's points for one glass of wine. Wow. Well I might anyway:)

Anyway - being with positive people is helpful....

Trying. Really I am:)




No comments:

Post a Comment