Sunday, February 17, 2013

Independence Journal

So I ended the Journal post like this:
lease - I know know know you are doing the right thing staying married for the rest of your lives! And if I didn't it wouldn't be my business anyway! But I do! I really do! So I am not asking for an untoward reason - I do not want trouble for you! I am just wondering something:

And here, despite the embarrassment factor,
is what I did TODAY
that I would have found easier for J to have done for me.
And it is stuff a normal woman does for herself, even when she is a little sick:
went to WW
went to supermarket
got Claritan and foods and toiletries
went up to the place and paid the %15.00 I owed to that person.

It must seem so trivial.

And I can see that now, even reading this myself!

But it FELT gargantuan.

And I am very proud of myself for doing it.

The End.
For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment