Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am so grateful:

1. This morning. My steps were a touch slippery. So I had to put hand out to tree. Large oak tree. And within an INSTANT, it felt so good! So good!
2. I am grateful THAT it felt so good. So quickly.
3. And that the steps were the way they were, to encourage that to happen
4. And that I DID it. I literally stopped and HELD that tree. For more than a moment.






5. And FELT the rootedness. Into Mother Earth.











6. Like that lovely Buddhist nun who helped me with that thought in London.

This is not she - but I have met and hugged and sat with this one and love her. Her smile alone brings peace and contentment.





7. That I haven't given up











8.The sense of humor fo these kids.
9. And the sense of playfulness
10. and age-appropriateness






11. that i FINALLY found the bill thing, to help my mother
12. and have a little break this am when i can take care of THAT






13. spinach
14. bok choy
15. broccoli
16. artichoke hearts
17. collards
18. Gardein products







19. the 20 or so great fb pages i've "Liked"
20. and that I'm getting to see the stuff from them every day now.
21. math puzzles
22. and that they loved yesterday's
23. and did well with it, actually






24. and i have more ready for today!






25. giraffes







26. ability to put pics here now finally
27. and to skip lines! Finally! newer site...
28. education
29. my wonderful district. i appreciate it.
30. vaca next week. i really need it to get things done to heal my life!
31. happy plans this weekend!













32. SmartBOARD. I LOVE using it!








33. singing with the kids
34. piano in my classroom
35. rachmaninoff












36. that i feel so much better than i did this morning
37. my aide
38. That I AM of Mother Earth, but I am also ethereal.
39. Of water
40. Of sky
41. of cloud








42. pencils. yes really.
43. picture books
44. non-fiction books
45. good fiction books
46. sometimes mysteries
47. poetry
48. that i apologized for the mistake i made today
49. sports. i'm glad they exist
50. the baseball games i've gone to with J.
51. that I have flown in a plane.
52. a few times
53. music
54. colorful images
55. bright things
56. bright people
57. bright people intellectually too
58. M., who is a bright person in both ways
59. texting
60. IMing
61. enough money for food
62. valentines - the kids are so excited








63. trees.
64. oxygen
65. fish





66. decided about WHETHER to take birds into my indoor life at home or not




67. water. plenty of fresh clean water to drink
68. that my kids love to write
69. and are good at it.
70. and able to sustain
71. that my eval. was so glowing.
72. sweet people
73. friendly people
74. compassion
75. art
76. the dalai lama
77. pictures
78. piano
79. that i am right brained AND left brained
80. that i love teaching math. i remember when i didn't!
81. seeing "a" today. running into him. so nice!
82. star lab
83. planetariums
84. astronomy
85. science
86. prize box
87. all the ideas i've gotten from m!
88. chinese food
89. pizza (vegan)
90. weight watchers
91. that i care about being kind to others
92. beaches



93. people who share
94. when children are excited
95. beautiful architecture.
96. creativity
97. rules. to some extent. although there's something to said for no ruless too...
98. any and all botanical gardens anywhere



99. birthdays
100. this blog

amen






No comments:

Post a Comment