Saturday, February 2, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

1. That A wasn’t able to make our almost-“date” Thursday night. I am actually grateful for that.
2. And again last night.
3. That I have a new plan. I believe it is a good plan. And not for too long either.
4. Here it is. Just for February, I am planning to have no orgasms with A. or alone. Probably none at all. However, I L wants to give me one or two…
5. I plan to pray daily
6. and meditate daily.
7. To walk in nature at least once.
8. To exercise at least 90 minutes a week.
9. To practice piano at least 4 x a week.
10. To read at least one whole book.
11. To be okay with it all. For example, I used to read 48 a year! Now it is a goal to read one this month. And that’s OKAY!
12. To put only positive things into my head as possible. Ex. If something happens in the news that I should know, I will, of course. But to put the things into my head – to ingest them – that I am grateful for. Like
13. The Five Mindfulness Trainings
14. and nature’s beauty,
15. and my house plants
16. and school plants
17. and laughter
18. and children
19. and doing the next right thing
20. and music
21. and good reading
22. and taking care of my body
23. and positive facebook posts…
24. and time with friends like MA
25. and St
26. and O
27. and M
28. and maybe a movie or two alone
29. or with friend(s)
30. Clean life.
31. I am grateful for: The amount I gave the children this past week
32. The viw from my window right now I don’t know what I’m looking at. But it looks pink and gorgeous in the sky.
33. The song “Be Not Afraid.” I first heard it in 1979. Love it so much. Many stories about that song. Will tell one time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkoVcCaH5A
34. This song too, which I adore and have sung in car even recently http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_E_s_7-kKM
35. And the song, Peace I Give to You. But it is not findable on line right now – WITH THE MELODY I love, so I can’t share it here.
36. Water
37. Food
38. Air
39. capacity to breathe on own
40. L on phone
41. Organic tomatoes and tomato products
42. Swimming when have done
43. All those times J took me to the place important to me
44. Facebook
45. IMing
46. Texting
47. iPHone
48. Nook
49. Book
50. Laptop
51. Weight watchers. I might go today
52. Had meltdown. L and A were both there. Little while ago. L on phone and A on IM. Thank God they were there.
53. “PicTureS & MirrOrs” on fb
54. “Buddha Bless You” on fb
55. My new fb friend L introduced me to and the artistic creative posts she shares.
56. Pictures of breathtaking sunsets
57. I have helped children in orphanages
58. and a psychiatric hosp
59. and another psychiatric hosp
60. and a residential treatment center
61. and very poor area public schools
62. and medium ones
63. and very rich ones
65. and catholic schools
66. and a jewish school
67. and i taught classical piano to children too
68. and the things about which i am passionate. including: A
69. L
70. J
71. MA
72. M
73. O
74. St
75. My students
76. My teaching
77. Buddhism
78. Doing what’s right, and Honesty and Keeping confidences
79. Affection and Caressing
80. Sex
81. Orgasms
82. Kissing
83. Love. Love of all kinds. Love love love.
84. Playing Piano
85. Chopin, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Mendelsson, Rachmaninoff, Reinhold
86. My trip to London
87. The French language
88. Memories
89. Painting
90. Crewel work and stamped cross-stitch
91. Veganism
92. Children
93. Non-human animals
94. Singing
95. Meditation – and sharing it with others
96. Walking
97. All of nature
98. Exercise
99. Swimming
100. Great art work in any of the fine arts.
101. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment