Monday, February 18, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. It is Sun. and I have done my 100. But I have more now. I am grateful that I did go to WW. I mean, not too phobic
2. And that I was well enough to.
3. That I paid back the 15 dollars I owed.
4. That it helped turn my depression around.
5. That I am feeling some A-jealousy right now but that is good; will help me find way to work it out
6. That I had a nice good safe and pleasant ride up and back
7. And got all that I needed at the supermarket
8. Right newar there
9. That WW is so convenient to my house
10. And the leader is so lovely and great
11. NAd the group so nice.
12. And positive
13. And it gets me out of myself
14. That my car worked
15. And had gas in it.
16. And I am home now.
17. And I bought some junky rags magazines too and that’s ok for now.
18. That I have the luxury of doing nothing else today if I want.
19. Can sit here and only do WW stuff
20. New VT magazine
21. And Prevention
22. And WW magazine too!
23. Monday am: Thank God for the feeling of being filled with love!
24. That A. got the time with his estranged daughter’s husband yesterday and it went so well.
25. That he was able to help the “kid” too.
26. I am grateful for this lovely talk I’m having with A right now. Totally appropriate. Warm. About families. Life and death…
27. That I have this week off.
28. That whether I want to face it of not, I DO have the power to change my life.
29. Appropriate adult sex fun. And lovemaking in love which is the best.
30. This: “Water is the softest thing, yet it can penetrate mountains and earth. This shows clearly the principle of softness overcoming hardness.” Lao Tzu
31. Reiki.
32. My spirituality.
33. How very spiritual I feel today.
34. Mindfulness
35. Meditation
36. And more in touch with my body too
37. And am getting better (from being sick)
38. And will do kitchen. Thoroughly. Totally.
39. And practice a little
40. And hang that amazing pic from the lovely student.
41. And it inspires me.
42. And I shall do SOMETHING artistic for 30 minutes today.
43. Beautiful pics I find online!
44. Facebook.
45. The people with whom I have such nice exchanges….
46. That I never did kill myself.
47. That I am able to see
48. And hear
49. And speak
50. And walk about my house
51. That I HAVE a house
52. And CAN go through
53. Laughter with friends
54. M. calling me from Florida this am
55. L. calling me.
56. I’m going to clean out kitchen. Thoroughly.
57. And I shall practice a little piano.
58. And I have a plan for every day this week.
59. To get things done.
60. WITH breaks.
61. And FUN next weekend!
62. Phew. And this laptop
63. And the soup I just ate. Hot in temp and in spices. I needed that.
64. That I can afford vitamins
65. And aspirin
66. And have been taking them for days now
67. And that they are helping
68. IMing
69. Texting
70. Emailing
71. Beautiful pictures
72. And paintings
73. And drawing
74. And that it turns out I am visual after all.
75. The time I worked at New York Hospital Psychiatric (Cornell). I loved that work. And was good at it too.
76. Ad the time I got to study and work at P.I. (Psychiatric Institute Columbia) I was selected. Only 2 in the country selected. So lucky
77. And earned it too.
78. And that I was one of the Top High School Students in the country and have the book.
79. And how proud my parents were of that
80. And some of it was because of my playing classical piano
81. And teaching
82. It
83. And volunteering at the orphanage!
84. Nice.
85. That I am a teacher.
86. And that my health allows me to be.
87. That I am starting to be more careful with money again.
88. Grateful for my WW leader
89. And my gym so nearby.
90. And the one with the zumba
91. And that have date for this coming weekend! Yay!
92. And maybe will even have some nice loving sex and orgasm!
93. That J. is still nice to me
94. NAd I will always be to him.
95. Electricity
96. Tv. It helps me not feel lonely
97. Water. So fortunate to have drinking water
98. Serious Skin Care Reverse Lift.
99. I use it very infrequently but it works AND does not use animal products
100. And does not test on animals
101. I have indoor plumbing.
102. The truth is, that every single thing I bought at the supermarket yesterday, is a LUXURY. Literally. I mean, sure we “need” toilet tissue. But people can LIVE without it. So even that!



No comments:

Post a Comment