Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TODAY

------------------

I will:
Eat 3 regular sized meals.
Include veggies and fruits.
Clean up at least 2 rooms.
Practice piano a little - IF up to it AND want to AND thin would be good for my health.
Keep my dr. appointment.
Rest.
Read.

I will not:
Spend hours and hours online with a.
Obsess over L.
Or even J.
Or even myself. Like I'm a loser,... hopeless,...that sort of thing.

And I will:
Keep track here.

Breakfast. Including fruit. *
Kitchen Clean. * (except things drying which must wait to be put back).
Piano. 30 minutes *
Lunch is now had. Including 1 veg and 1 fruit. *
Second room in progress. Nope. Now, second room is done. *
A third room is done! Ahead! *
Dr. appointment *
Dinner. Including 2 veggies and fruit. *

rest a bit
only didn't read (so far?)

*




No comments:

Post a Comment