Thursday, February 14, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:




1. This lab site here, today.
2. That I don’t have to do it.
3. Honesty with A in the ways I can
4. Caring to save other people’s feelings, though
5. My “research” on line about birds, last night.
6. That I am not sicker. (throaty nosy little thing but no big deal
7. The s.s. lesson I just gave
8. And the reading lesson I just gave too.
9. And that my aide was here to hear both. I know I SHOULDN’T care, but I do.
10. My ring that I got from my much loved Reiki teacher
11. Oranges.
12. Especially organic ones.
13. That I am on Weight Watchers now.
14. That I have been starting to clean better.
15. And have come to the – difficult – realization – that without that “cloud” hanging over my head, what would I HAVE TO FACE? Oh boy
16. That I am always honest with M.
17. And she with me.
18. That I can drive. I remember when I couldn’t. I didn’t get a LICENSE until I was 23 years old! I always FORGET about that!
19. I really enjoyed today’s professional development.t
20. And my OWN “smarts” and professionalism!
21. And the science
22. That A CAN tell “something’s up with me. I’m glad when people can sort of confront an issue…rather than hide from it…
23. It is Thurs am now. I am SO grateful that the dr. came yesterday.
24. And that *I * didn’t cancel
25. And that the session was so helpful. I mean, I went into it feeling like shit about myself. And cam out feeling worthwhile and desirable. Wow!
26. That I was the way I was with A last night.
27. And it worked out. For the day.
28. That I got a beautiful card from L in the mail yesterday. Very special card
29. I am actually grateful that I woke up
30. And fot he meeting yesterday and how good I was at it.
31. The insights the dr. gave me as to why I’ve
32. Chocolate soy milk GMO free in my coffee this am
33. That it’s fresh coffee
34. I am so worn out. Run down. Glad that off next week
35. And have one date already. That’s nice.
36. Health
37. My mother’s lung is fine!
38. That she seems to be doing better emotionally with the health.
39. And that physically she always was.
40. That L. accepts and loves me the way I am.
41. M’s friendship and love for me
42. That I DID pick up the phone yesterday morning. Didn’t feel like. But did. Glad I did because she was in need.
43. Tht s.s. lesson yesterday. Answering their deep innocent sweet questions.
44. $5 in my pocket. Or maybe 6.
45. Spending less lately.
46. Resisting stopping at the store on way home every day this week. Because I KNOW I would have wound up eating badly.
47. The homemade soups I still have in my freezer. Lentil with veggies for sure. Maybe bean and vegies as well.
48. Less tv
49. More piano
50. I need to get out of the den more. I believe I will next week.
51. And some this weekend too.
52. My plants
53. Fb chat in the mornings.
54. My job. Oh I am SO grateful for my job.
55. I mean the work itself. But also the salary.
56. Organic orages
57. Organic apples
58. Organic bananas. All of which I’ve had this week.
59. Beauty. Art.
60. Humor. Laughter.
61. Thich Nhat Hahn
62. Flowers
63. Birds
64. That I’m not getting bird(s). I just can’t do the cage thing after all.
65. That I don’t eat meat. L. had a piece of bacon last night.
66. That I don’t try to tell others what to eat and not eat.
67. That in my chest, I don’t feel as bad as yesterday. At all.
68. Art classes at school. For the kids
69. And for me
70. Valentine’s day at school. The kiddies are so excited.
71. And we have some nice rotations planned for them
72. Orgasms
73. Kisses
74. Sweet romantic words
75. Gold
76. Diamonds (lol but really)
77. Cards
78. Phones. What a communication system. Imagine, people didn’t always have it.
79. My car
80. The Academy Award are on soon
81. Talking over things when someone is bothered by him
82. Singing
83. L. just won a 4000 dollar prize.
84. The influence L’s teaching has on mine
85. That I think I’ll continue to gain energy
86. Whole grain spelt bread
87. Organic peanut butter
88. Taking M to lunch today for her b’day.
89. That I am able to pay my therapist
90. Hybrid roses
91. And that I bought that bush of them for J. that time.
92. The example of Mother Teresa
93. And others like her
94. Good movies
95. That I went alone to Les Mis.
96. And loved it
97. And the experience too
98. Trees
99. Oral sex. Really.
100. That I’m commiting to doing these grats. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment