Saturday, February 9, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today










I am grateful:

1. That I woke up, on my own, at 5:30. (I had set the alarm for late, just in case because so tired.)
2. That I feel so much better now that I’m eating well.
3. M has noticed that I seem more “on the ball.” Although always doing the job well, like especially there.
4. I was awesome at the meeting yesterday. EVERYBODY noticed. I was top of the top.
5. L on phone right now. Nice.
6. Nice ride in.
7. These children
8. That other teacher and I can have this great deal on a day like today – she takes out those who want to go out and I stay in with those who want to stay in. It winds up about half each anyway, so it works…
9. That I tried to make peace, again. It isn’t working cause the guy is so close-minded. No allowance for the spiritual belief systems o others… But I tried
10. And that I’m done no. I’m grateful for that too!
11. That there is dance class tonight. IF not snow, I might go again. Although I’m beginning to believe that the teacher’s goal in life is to kill me with exhaustion lol
12. That I feel so much better from eating better this week.
13. That I craved – craved – salad today! Yay!
14. And that I therefore made one
15. And will have it for lunch
16. And that I’m looking forward to that.
17. A’s help with this awful S thing today. S. is horrible.
18. L’s help with it too.
19. Sat. I have power. Waking up with power is a gift too.
20. This little poem I just saw: And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
Does the song of the sea end at the shore or in the hearts of those who hear it? — Kahlil Gibran
21. My fb page. L. doesn’t like it. Says it’s “boring.” That affected me a little. He feels it’s too much “fuzzy stuff.” I said, “Well I don’t’ DO it for YOU. I DO it for ME.” But I found myself, later, thinking twice before posting - … But I looked at it and *I * love it. I love the happy mix of colors upon opening the page!
22. And I keep posting what *I * love!
23. And yes, I have opened up to more things. Lots of art etc. And for THAT I’m glad
24. And – I just got a COMPLIMENT on it this morning!
25. My blog
26. I’m loving facebook. I’m meeting people I would never meet.
27. And getting to know people I would never get to know
28. And finding such beautiful art
29. And inspirations
30. And keeping in touch to some small extent with people with whom I’d be out of contact totally.
31. And I get to express MYSELF, on my home page. (How I wish I could get the pics to work HERE again!)
32. Grateful that cleaned up in kitch this am
33. And played piano “by my best lights” yesterday.
34. For the heat that I have in the house
35. My cell phone
36. And the pics I can take with it
37. Nice trip with class the other day
38. The great video I found for our lessons and our coordinator loved it too
39. M
40. Positivity


More later must do some more work now

No comments:

Post a Comment