Sunday, February 3, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. I am truly grateful that I am up and breathing this morning.
2. That I love to use my hands. And can. For so many things. Like knitting
3. And piano
4. And typing
5. The need my body is feeling for exercise lately. Yay.
6. That I understand the music better than EVER before – and that affects my playing, a lot
7. A’s friendship. Nice.
8. L’s compassion. Nice.
9. J’s help. Nice.
10. I am grateful that I’m looking forward to some time with my book today.
11. And to eating well.
12. My teeth. Strong. Straight. Healhty.
13. I just went to Weight Watchers. I’m very glad I went!
14. Not my first time but my first time now. Very positive people. Very good for me.
15. Was hard driving there because used to go, while ago, and J. would take me and walk around with doggie and meet me afterward. So it started out as a very hard drive! But I started feeling – independent – like doing for self by self about halfway there.
16. Had good time there. AND learned good things. Including this, from another member who just thought of it while we were sitting there. She said: “I watch tv… and I walk… why not get on the treadmill and do them both at the same time?” That was great.
17. Was IMing with A for a bit because got there far too early! So while waiting.
18. And L was texting too
19. And even M.
20. So really, not alone at all.
21. And grateful too that stopped when meeting started.
22. And that their them right now is exercise. As I really really want more exercise
23. And that they have added some elements, for the better imo.
24. And that I can afford to do this.
25. That I have an iPad
26. And that I even GOT outside! Because saw the snow and almost didn’t! In fact, had decided not to. But a bit later the streets had been cleaned and cars were moving…
27. And I just got down there determined to clean off my car.
28. And it was FREEZING cold on my hands – but I did it!
29. And the snow was little, and brushable. Easy. Phew.
30. So glad I did it. And that I had a little salt too, for the treacherous steps.
31. Grateful that I came home and ate a little lunch.
32. And tracking it.
33. And that didn’t stop at store. Don’t NEED to and would have been a bad set-up for a start.
34. Grateful that it is Sunday
35. And for that leader. She was pretty,
36. And positive
37. And smart.
38. And very welcoming.
39. And – I know that her husband died when they were young. Yet SHE has managed to have a lIfe all these years.
40. Does not seem lie a complainer type. I believe she probably lives in a one-bedroom apartment, but she’s not about THAT.
41. I am grateful for my tongue
42. And my neck. I have known of people with cancers of each.
43. I am grateful that I can walk. Knee problem has increased, but I can walk!!
44. And for water. So grateful, as usual, ofor water
45. And that I have had laughter today.
46. And am smiling now.
47. And that the leader mentioned TvLand as the repeats she likes to watch like Everybody Loves Raymond… Because I like to do that too.
48. I am grateful for my heated mattress pad
49. And my bed itself
50. And the pillows
51. And comforter
52. And heat in the house. Is cold – needs be redone – and window broken… but I have heat and am NOT freezing!
53. And heat in the car!
54. And the car itself!
55. And gas in the car
56. iPhone!
57. This laptop!
58. That doing gratitudes
59. That the problem with blog pictures is rampant – means it’s not just not working for me – and so they might get it fixed and working again
60. Facebook
61. The hand cream like the kind tey had at the hospital
62. My Master’s degree. That I got it.
63. That I am ok by myself a lot of the time right now. And more and more
64. Fruit.
65. And that it’s all zero points on ww (except avocado)
66. Sleep
67. Me enjoying one small glass of cold white wine yesterday. First time in 2 weeks had wine, because was sick, then didn’t have any in house… Made me feel good opening and pouring it… that may d o – am adult – am not alcoholic…
68. Apps
69. That I have a treadmill
70. And a dvd player to use at it
71. And space for it. Crammed in the corner of the d.r., but still…
72. Piano.
73. And that I have finally come to the point to be grateful for piano. Never thought it would happen
74. That I’m not jealous that friend is having sex right now. Not about me – not my business
75. Digital art
76. Creativity in everyone
77. This class. Love these kids!
78. Plans for the week! Shopping, mani-ped (first time since like summer!), hair cut, dr., mother…
79. Lot to look up and read instead of eating while tv on
80. And can get up and march in place or do anything during commercials too!
81. The book I’ve started. It has captured my interest; I’m glad.
82. College. That I went.
83. That my parents paid.
84. That I finished
85. That I did well
86. That I learned a lot
87. Nice chat with M. just now.
88. And she’s so proud of me too. Wow. Nice.
89. That the snow which looked so scary to me this am was like powder!
90. Humor
91. A smile at home here now phew phew phew
92. God
93. You for reading this. Oh so thankful.
94. Tiny nb I just found here – perfect
95. New purse – well old, but have never used yet!
96. Will wear a little makeup tomorrow. Good.
97. Do not HAVE TO do anything next weekend don’t want to
98. Art
99. Modern art
100. Museums
101. Concert halls
102. Every minute of safety any of us has: )

No comments:

Post a Comment