Monday, June 25, 2012

100 Grats Today

I am grateful: I am grateful: 1. That I DID call sponsor this morning. That sponsor said, “Not one living entity lives without problems. Because that’s what living is: problem solving.” 2. That that helped me. Because I am SO HAPPY to be off from work! But immediately started worrying about my financial future as per J. but am calming down now. 3. That little doggie is here. It is raging storm outside, and she is scared, but I am a comfort to her. In fact, she is resting her chin on my hand as I type! 4. That although it does seem to have given me a sore throat (allergies), that she slept with me in bed last night. The spinach salad I threw together Saturday. ) Fresh baby spinach leaves, ripped Garlic powder (noticeable amount) Little dried oregano Extra virgin olive oil Balsamic vinegar Mix WELL – want moist Add whole (or half) pistachios, straight from the shell) 5. That L. loved it 6. And K and I too 7. That I served us 3 great hfs lunch 8. That K was here! 9. And at the same time as L and doggie! Happy me! 10. That L ADORED his double-session with K. I am SO gratified that it was so good for him! 11. And that I treated him to it! 12. That he was in a state of real relaxation for hours! 13. And we then had a great time in the little town, T. 14. And then perhaps even better in I! 15. And lovely glass of wine(me) and beer(him) 16. And then great Indian dinner 17. And home to relaxation together. 18. And a good night’s sleep – well good enough – not deep and perfect straight through when sleeping together (yet?) but when I would roll over and put my hand on his chest, he would smile and moan “lovelyly” IN HIS SLEEP: ) 19. That we were so caress/affectionate Sun. morning. 20. Oh, I love his touch. And mine of him. Both are beautiful to me! I am so HAPPY to have L’s touch! 21. And that we are both so touch-sensitive. 22. Friends. 23. That I have friends. AND that L. has friends. 24. And that we now share some in common. 25. Bear cubs 26. Wolf pups 27. Tortoises 28. That Alex Trebec’s heart attack was mild 29. L’s kiss. Oh my gosh, I have never in my life felt anything like it. 30. That I am learning (finally!) to keep things a bit lighter/less complicated! Yaaaay! 31. Orgasms 32. L’s body 33. Plants 34. Flowers 35. Flowering plants 36. My pillowcases, 3 sets, that I have embroidered myself, with crewel work. They are beautiful. 37. That I have a house. 38. That it is neat! 39. That I intend to keep it that way! 40. The healthy breakfast I had this morning: Ezekial cinnamon raison toast with pb and a banana, coffee with vanilla almond milk, supplements, and water: ). So lucky! 41. That my mother is okay, in the day. 42. That doggie is sleeping against me right now. 43. My feet 44. My current pretty pink pedicure 45. That I am going to L’s tomorrow! 46. And in the am we shall make love, I expect! Yaaay! 47. And then do some work. 48. And then have some MORE fun. 49. And then go into the city for dinner. 50. Maybe with one friend. 51. Or two. 52. And we will be on the romantic ferry. 53. And then to Carnegie Hall! 54. For Duttelieux 55. With Yo Yo Ma! 56. And then a sleep-over with my L. 57. POSSIBLE beach day Wed. 58. OR dr. 59. That M is coming here on July 2 for K session! Reiki! 60. And L should be here too, for another one: ) 61. That I am about to practice piano. 62. That I went to O’s child-students’ concert yesterday! 63. By myself! 64. And – and this is HUGE – I “encouraged” L. to leave here early, as he was only going to stay like another half hour, and that would have meant I would miss the concert. 65. I’m glad I was there for her (O) 66. And for the two little girls I love, both of whom played 67. And for all the kids, because I am a very good clapper 68. And for me! Because it inspired me. And I came home and had a very good practice. 69. I am grateful that L is cleaning his bathrooms today for my visit tomorrow! 70. And that he is steam cleaning his kitchen floor too! 71. And that he brought masking tape and taped the openings in my air conditioners in windows for me 72. And Styrofoam for me to put inder my laptop so there is air flow (it has negative space) for the heat generated by the laptop. These were very caring things. 73. And he put Gary Null on my iPod for me! 74. That I HAVE a new iPod! 75. That some old people look young. 76. And maybe I will too! 77. That I feel well! 78. That I did a little school work yesterday. And happily. 79. This: 80, And this, which sums up my deepest spiritual belief: “I repeat: We are called upon to treat animals with kindness, not because they have rights or power or some claim to equality, but because they don’t; because they all stand unequal and powerless before us.” -- Matthew Scully from Dominion 81. That J will pick up doggie later 82. That my pharmacy delivers 83. That they are delivering to me this morning. 84. That M and I just ordered books from Booksourse. 85. I will do some planning today. At table. D.r. or sunroom. With music on! 86. And listen to Gary Null! 87. And cook something healthy! : ) 88. And continue eating well! 89. That I haven’t ever had a horrible disfiguring accident. I did have a bad accident, but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been! 90. That I speak pretty well. 91. That I am reading a good book I’m enjoying. 92. Doggie at my feet now 93. I can nap today if I feel like it! 94. That my mother has her friend M! 95. That my M has her parents to help her through all the horribly complicated divorce stuff (I wish I had that, but I’m glad she does) 96. And I’m so grateful that I do feel that way! 97. That I do this spiritual work 98. that K was a reminder to me that we also need bodily strength 99. Coffee. I do believe I’m about to have a little more! : ) 100. Honest people who courageously reveal the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment