Saturday, June 16, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel Happy Grateful Fulfilled Healthy Satisfied I think it is because: I am eating well. I am with L. I am becoming more appreciative of myself I am in touch with my spirituality. And because I am DETERMINED to HAVE and ENJOY this day. Also, yesterday when L was at the dr while I was at school, for some potentially scary stuff, I felt (and wrote): If L is healthy, no matter what else is going on - at school, even with my mother,... in life, I will be HAPPY TODAY! And he is, and I was, and I am! 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am smart 2. I work on being more and more pure. 3. I am pretty. And l. thinks i am pretty. 4. I am a vegan. This helps me to not be as much a part of hurting non-human animals. And human animals too, because it helps our earth. 5. I am able to walk well. For fun and for exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment