Monday, June 25, 2012

Readings - In This Moment

In This Moment, I'm grateful for the bad times. I'm grateful for all my life experiences, good and bad. If I could go back in time, do things differently, and have only "good" days, who would I be? I know I wouldn't be who I am today. The good days are smooth sailing and fun, but I've learned so much about myself from these bad days. The bad times test my strength and open my eyes to the issues I need to address. i now see painful experiences as growth opportunities. At these times, I travel further along the road of recovery.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is the bad times that make us grow. The bad times teach us what is important. Working with the elderly who have lived a long time I can always tell the ones who have lived a hard life because they are always the ones who are kind and loving. They are the ones who I love to spend time with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Birdie! It is SO delightful to see you here like this lately!
    Your work is so valuable!
    As is your friendship!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete