Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First 50 of Today's 100 Gratitudes

I am grateful: 1. That by making L. the picture walks and picture books I make for him in emails and Word documents, I enjoy myself so much! I am spending time surrounded by loveliness throughout my searches for pics! 2. It is Wed am now. So many gratitudes! I cancelled my dr. for today (shrink) 3. And it was better for HIM too! 4. And so, L and I can go to the beach where he grew up! Yay! I’m going to see the community! 5. That he grew up on NYC’s lower east side AND that beach community in summers. 6. M – M! She had a lawyer, soon-to-be-ex-husband, his lawyer and her meeting last night. Finally. She has wanted this for like 5 months! 7. And – although it took FOUR HOURS, and she says she cried “the whole time,” IT IS SIGNED! Their legal separation is signed! 8. And in two weeks it goes for divorce! 9. And I am so happy for her that she is to be free of him!! 10. And – she may well get that house (rental) that she loves. 11. I have seen it online. 12. It is perfect for her and her girls! And in a perfect community! 13. I am so grateful that I am experiencing such happiness – such JOY – on another’s behalf! 14. And that although I’m at L’s (swoon), I did text her last night and call her this morning! Because this is that important! 15. I am grateful for a safe and uneventful trip out here yesterday. 16. And L’s affection upon seeing me. 17. And his amazing kiss. 18. And that he seems, lately, to kind of love me. 19. And I him. 20. I’m grateful that we had naked time together in bed yesterday right after I got here! 21. And then went into the city 22. And ate delicious Indonesian food at a lovely little restaurant. 23. And that I liked his friend, BW. 24. I’m grateful that we then went to Lincoln Center. 25. And heard Dutteleux music. 26. With a great conductor, whose name escapes me, but for whom this is his swan song season. 27. And - Yo Yo Ma! Oh my gosh, I’ve wished to see him for like 35 years! 28. He was, of course, amazing! 29. And L. had binoculars as we were in the highest tier where the sound is perfection but they’re visually kind of far away. So I could see close up twice when I felt like it. 30. And Yo Yo Ma was so gracious. In many ways. 31. And then, although the two men didn’t care to, L just “wanted me to be happy,” and I would have adored meeting Yo Yo Ma, so he took me to the green room! 32. I had never known about this. But he has met so many greats this way there! 33. Unfortunately we couldn’t get in. They’ve apparently changed the rule recently: ( but I’m so grateful that he tried. Fro me. And then we went to the subway and the ferry and bus. I prefer “taking a car(!)” But that IS expensive. 34. I have showered safely. Not always the easiest feat at his house. Grateful. 35. And I look cute. 36. And we’re kissing again! (Couldn’t last night because of my sore throat) 37. We’re going to have dinner out. 38. But lunch too! Yay! 39. And drinks. Like wine or beer. 40. I shared so much of my food and drink with him last night. 41. Here he comes down the stairs. That makes me grateful. 42. His tight body. 43. That I am able to sit here and do gratitudes. 44. Italy is here today! 45. And Latvia! 46. And United Kingdom! 47. And Canada! 48. And Russia! 49. And United States! 50. Maybe I’m helping someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment