Monday, June 25, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Happy to be off from school. But WORRIED about money, regarding the J. stuff Determined to get lawyer etc. on all of it asap. Scared. Fat. In love. Horny. Hoping L. still accepts and wants me. Sore throat. Took Ziacam. Basically good. But nervous. Next time I will do differently: Maybe exercise FIRST. Same = keep functioning after school gets out, as this year. Eat so well as do more and more. Do ALL my spiritual work, pretty early. Practice EVERY day of the year (virtually) - (piano) 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am sexual 2. I am generous 3. I am fun to be with. L. says so, MA says so, and M says so. And they're not the only ones, either. 4. I have always kept up with my mother, which is about a million times more than the "sister" does/has EVER done! 5. I have a conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment