Monday, September 19, 2011

Combo Package Again

Grats:
I am grateful that I have vitamins.
And all the medication I need.
And I can go to bed pretty early tonight.
And I'm grateful for happiness my friends have.
And a good brain.
And that I can type at all.

Journal:
I'm glad I went to OA and CoDA yesterday. Both were good meetings. And that I have a little jacket for this cool day. I'm glad I'm able to work. I dreamt about first husband again.
Funny, I do feel like J is more conflicted than he wants to admit, even to himself. Without me saying it, my best friend and my therapist both think it too. I tend to be so hard on myself that it's hard to know how much is *really* about me.
Long hard day coming and I'm already tired:(

Affirmations:
I am becoming more and more complete.
Other people have made it and so can I.
I will someday have love again, with J or someone else.
I am healthy and alive and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment