Friday, September 30, 2011

I Really Need to Start Back to Doing My Daily Work!

Realistically, it's not going to be 2 1/2 hours a day right now.
But I can still do.

So, here's my commitment:
1. Some gratitudes each day, aiming for 100 a day.
2. Some readings each day (which often make their way into gratitudes too).
3. Keeping track of what I eat OR just eating 3 normal-portion meals a day OR 3 normal-portion meals and one small snack a day. And no junk food, of course.
4. Sticking to veganism, of course.
5. Some form of exercise, the cheap gym or walking or with tv or dvd, at least 3x a week, starting today.
6. Seeing my mother virtually every day for the rest of her life.
7. Trying to have some kind of fun virtually daily.

Building myself into a complete person, with or without J, with or without any man, is my only help. God please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment