Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Mom Is Suddenly Very Ill

Last night
ambulance
she was on floor
...
she is still not responsive, except can blink and squeeze hand if nurse instructs

She has heart stuff, kidney stuff, Parkinson's, other stuff. All serious.
Bad kidney stuff.
Their main concern right now is that there is major blockage in both carotid arteries.

I don't know if it is her time.
I pray that it is not, but for acceptance if it is.
And that if it is not, I can give her many many good and very happy times.
But most of all, I pray that she does not suffer.

God bless my mommy.

PS J. has been at hospital and on phone to them too, and will be there again in a couple of hours. Bless his sweet heart. She adores him and he loves her and they are very close. Thank God for him with her.

I will be changing the blog name/address within a week.
Hope you'll e-mail me for new one. Lynnblog@hotmail.com

Please pray for us.
Thank you.
And I continue to pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment