Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today's Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. That I love EJ
2. That I love Birdie
3. That I love JJ
4. That I love Kayleigh
5. That I love Kris
6. That I love MA
7. That I love M
8. That I love ML
9. That I love S
10. That I love St
11. That I love O
12. That I love Jo
13. That I love Ma
14. That I love K
15. That I love husband, J
16. That I love my students
17. That I love Joa
18. That I care for Tr
19. That some of these above love me
20. That God loves me
21. That I woke up from the nightmares this morning
22. Other Jo’s help at school
23. E-mail friends
24. OA
25. CoDA
26. Prayer
27. Meditation when I do it
28. That at least one someone at work wants to do it with me again this year
29. That although I’m exhausted and feel like I’m coming down with something, I have been able to be great at my job daily (hope I can today)
30. My dr. comes today
31. Not as depressed as when I first wake up. Seems to be not quite as desperate every single morning as it used to be
32. That people are noticing I look better
33. That I finally have shoes
34. Hope
35. The boy who’s been feeling bad about himself seems to be feeling better
36. That I’m helping with that
37. That many people in the world do get to do the work they want to do
38. That although it is puny, I do have a teeny tiny amount of savings.
39. And will save a little bit more this year
40. The gorgeous rendition of Halleluiah at the Emmy’s the other night
41. Birds
42. Children smiling
43. Children breaking the code in reading
44. My car
45. That J may want me to put his business sticker on my car eventually. I offered and would like to
46. That I have managed to survive my life and all its big difficulties, particularly the childhood ones, so far
47. Beaches. I didn’t go to any this summer, but next summer I shall.
48. The thought of *possibly * going away for a few days in December
49. Eating better, may I continue
50. People who accept others
51. God in my life
52. Our superintendent of schools. I respect him.
53. Phones
54. Cell phones
55. That my hand could type this many today

No comments:

Post a Comment