Sunday, September 25, 2011

Must. Do. Some. Gratitudes.

Thank you God:

*that today is not as bad as yesterday
*friends
*mother doing well - although we don't know what's to come, she had good day yesterday and the day before
*possible movie today with friend
*dinner Fri with different friend was nice as was visit to mom
*quick meal yesterday with different friend was nice, as was visit to mom
*talked with 4 friends on phone yesterday
*talked with two this am
*2 nice e-mails today
*that I still pray for other people
*that I did a large load of laundry just now
*that I just took a shower and washed my hair
*that I have clean clothes to wear today
*that I am wearing a shirt I couldn't fit into one year ago
*Soy Garden Earth Balance
*vegetables
*that one of my friends, who's been having a hard time lately, is doing much beter today
*that I will get to work for 3 days this week. Really.
*also that I will get two off. Maybe can clean and cook.
*God
*not having quite given up
*honest shares that help me know lots of people go through things and we must sometimes muddle our way through
*that although this would never ever happen, I know my friend meant this when she said it the other day: "I spoke with ____(her husband)- maybe you could sell your house and we could build an addition with that money and you could live here in the upstairs addition. I don't want you there alone." Again, this would never come through, but I know she meant it and I love her for the love
*timer is beeping. will go finish laundry now

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment