Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Affirmations

I deserve to be happy and successful. I deserve to be happy and successful. I deserve to be happy and successful. I deserve to be happy and successful. I deserve to be happy and successful. I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances. I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances. I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances. I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances. I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances. I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances. I deserve to be loved. I deserve to be loved. I deserve to be loved. I deserve to be loved. I deserve to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment