Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My One Hundred Gratitudes Today

I am grateful for these things. And really NEED my gratitudes this morning of extreme nervousness and fear. I don’t care about repeats, what anyone thinks, or anything else. As long as I am truly grateful for it, I can write it here: 1. Birdie! So nice to hear from her! 2. JJ! So nice to hear from her! 3. EJ! Always love hearing from her! Thank God for these three people. 4. I am alive 5. I can see. Biggy 6. I have water. 7. I am able to have orgasms 8. I will work out this pill situation with my dr. 9. J called last night just to say hello. It caused me all SORTS of grief and literally nightmares, but I am still glad that he did! 10. Our school psychologist 11. Our school lrc teacher 12. Our school computer teacher, and all she’s done for me 13. Tenure. For what it’s worth I am so glad to have it 14. Health 15. Hope! 16. God. Thank you God, for making Your presence known to me. 17. I can walk! 18. I can drive! 19. I can even play piano! 20. I have my sponsor. 21. I see my dr. today! 22. I helped Jo last night and a little this morning too. 23. People like and respect me. Here are initials of some of them Jo 24. S 25. L 26. J— 27. M 28. MA 29. ML 30. S 31. St 32. Joa 33. Mar 34. Li 35. Dr 36. J 37. O 38. I try to do the right thing 39. Elegant people like Ph 40. Meditation 41. Meditation at work, with others 42. Green veggies! 43. The supermarket 44. That I’ll be taking my mother there today 45. That there is more to life than my feelings 46. That there is more to this universe than me 47. That I now can have music in my house 48. That J answered something about the vacuum last night when he called 49. Prayer 50. Meetings 51. Laughter 52. Cheerful people 53. Unstressed seeming people 54. That I have a home. I am not, and never have been, homeless. 55. That blueberries and cranberries and squash and tomatoes are indigenous to America 56. Bananas 57. Watermelon 58. Organic fruits and vegetables 59. I will clean today. Somehow. I will. 60. Garbage collection 61. Recycling collection 62. Hope. I’ll go over 100. I need to say hope again. 63. Music 64. My hands 65. Computer 66. And that it’s a laptop 67. That I have a tv 68. That I have seen plays on Broadway 69. Lamps 70. Electricity 71. Little bits of wine 72. Whole grains 73. It’s later now: Rice cooker recipes 74. Vegweb.com 75. New rice cooker/steamer on its way 76. Going to a good concert in the city in a month! 77. Cleaned stovetop 78. Cleaned teakettle 79. That I HAVE a stovetop 80. That I HAVE a teakettle 81. I bought bananas 82. And oranges 83. And orange juice 84. And lite grape juice 85. And whole wheat bread 86. And good organic salad greens 87. And fake meat but it’s ok – I “need” it for now 88. And my mother got what she needs 89. And I bought good toilet tissue (for when L. comes) 90. And a few things for his drawer 91. And kitchen garbage bags. So many things. 92. And green beans 93. And collards 94. And broccoli 95. And spinach. Yay for all these things. So lucky. 96. And sparkling white grape water 97. And organic peanut butter 98. And I have good hummus 99. And tomatoes 100. And I had salad with protein and a banana and o.j. for breakfast. Very thankful. And - I feel better now than I did this nervous, frightened, freaked-out morning. Thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. xoxo

    I have been hiding lately. But it is always so nice to know I am loved.

    ReplyDelete