Thursday, May 24, 2012

Affirmations

I release any anxiety I am holding onto. I release any anxiety I am holding onto. I release any anxiety I am holding onto. I release any anxiety I am holding onto. I release any anxiety I am holding onto. I am calm. I am calm. I am calm. I am calm. I am calm. Each and every day, my circumstances are improving. I embrace Divine guidance in my life. Everything is as it should be. I embrace Divine guidance in my life. Everything is as it should be. I embrace Divine guidance in my life. Everything is as it should be. I embrace Divine guidance in my life. Everything is as it should be. I embrace Divine guidance in my life. Everything is as it should be. I am stable during life's ups and downs. I am stable during life's ups and downs. I am stable during life's ups and downs. I am stable during life's ups and downs. I am stable during life's ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment