Friday, May 11, 2012

Gratitudes

I am grateful: 1. M and her friendship 2. That we are talking on the phone every morning. 3. Her apology for being too intense 4. And her working on it in therapy 5. And my apology to here for seeming cold yesterday : ( 6. And that she accepted it. 7. And that I accepted hers. 8. That I don’t emotionally eat as much anymore. 9. L. is back. Emotionally. It turns out he was getting sick. 102.2 fever. 10. He had already sent me a beautiful card. He wrote in it, “You make the flowers in my heart bloom. Love, L.” He’s never written Love, and his name before. 11. Then last night when we were hanging up, he said, “Love you Dear.” 12. And later call, he said it again. 13. I love him. I know, I know. Keep perspective. Keep self. But it’s nice that I love him. 14. With all this terrorist airplane bomb talk, I’m so grateful that I had safe flights to and from London. 15. L. in my life 16. God 17. Universal goodness 18. Humor 19. Cartoons 20. My dr. yesterday 21. My dr. reminding/helping me to not lose myself into L. 22. But also saying that l. has a lot to offer me 23. And that we are good for each other in a number of ways 24. And to have fun 25. That I am falling in love 26. That people say I am glowing 27. That I will FINALLY be getting some things done around here. House things 28. Doggie. I miss her SO! But I am so grateful for her. 29. That M. is looking at houses. 30. And that this recent one is so wonderful. 31. That I pray(ed) for her and her girls 32. Buddha 33. Thich Nhat Hanh 34. That someone asked me about TNH yesterday: ) 35. That a few people at work do want to meditate together. 36. And now it is Friday. I am grateful that L. has this little flu, because it could have been something worse. I have heard things 37. msn.com 38. reba mcentire’s beautiful voice 39. singing in the car 40. cousins 41. that maybe I’ll see some of them this summer 42. my online prayer community 43. my L saying at end of two phone calls this week, “Love you Dear.” 44. People who are caring 45. And kind 46. And funny 47. And use their intelligence to help others 48. The compliments I’ve been getting lately at school, on my weight loss 49. And my clothes 50. And that I’m glowing! 51. I got a hair cut yesterday 52. And color. What wealth! No more grays: ) 53. And a pedicure 54. A special one – spa pedicure 55. With 15 minute massage 56. Sitcoms 57. Music 58. Soon I’ll be able to USE my new stereo, lol: ) 59. And I’ll have music whenever I want 60. I’m going to try to play in my piano teacher’s adult student recital! 61. I’ve been practicing a little each day 62. Piano piano piano 63. P. said yesterday, at lunch, how well I play 64. And that I seem so happy when I’m playing 65. Coloring 66. Art 67. Modern art 68. Happy students lately. Mostly. But those who aren’t, it’s apparently because of their own internal issues. 69. French! 70. M 71. L’s kisses 72. Oral sex. Sorry, but I AM grateful for it! 73. Maybe we’ll still have our concert date this weekend, if L. is better… 74. My principal 75. That my aide came to me yesterday and said she would NEVER say anything about me… long story. Anyway, I’m grateful. 76. The very weird and yucky dream I had right before awakening. At least dreams are somewhat telling. 77. Humor 78. The emails I’ve been sending L. while he’s sick. 79. Mother’s Day 80. G, my afternoon one hour aide 81. Pocketbooks 82. That my aide is doing her work now 83. Jewelry 84. Meditation 85. Thich Nhat Hanh 86. Bed phone talks 87. The Mother’s Day presents we’re sending home 88. Buddies 89. Book of the Month 90. M sharing such amazing cute stuff with me for my class 91. Weekends 92. Soon I’ll be free of J? Maybe… 93. And have enough money? … 94. Kids’ art 95. Piano in my classroom! 96. Plants! 97. That M is looking at her issues. ‘Cause I love her but they do drive me crazy 98. Caresses 99. Hugs 100. Lovely words

No comments:

Post a Comment