Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Disappointed that L. is so doing-the-thing driven while I am so romance driven. Realizing that I have to hold back a bit, because men like the chase. Although I would rather effuse. Damn it. So, disappointed in that too. Happy about all the things for which I am grateful. And the happy, wonderful times with L. Wishing he were more CONSISTENTLY lovey. Kind of pissed at almost everybody: D and her incessant talking and showing off which is not even real, at the meetings M for needing to say bs about herself to build herself up, and for thinking she's helping ME somehow, by including me in it too. No! Aides for leaving fucking pigsties all over the place And - is it what I've been eating or not good enough sleep ... 5 good things about me: 1. I am compassionate when others are in need 2. I share my feelings pretty well 3. I am affectionate 4. I am patient - and more than used to be 5. i am funny - am always told that, irl

No comments:

Post a Comment