Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gratitudes

I am grateful: 1. That I awakened 2. That I’m grateful I awakened. There was a time when I wasn’t 3. I have veggies in the house 4. Gave my kids a great day yesterday 5. Little L, so happy about his First Holy Communion, new haircut and all 6. That I DID go to dinner with my mother yesterday 7. L in my life 8. Romance 9. Kisses 10. Sex 11. Orgasms 12. Ability to enjoy 13. My dr 14. That he comes today 15. Eyedrops 16. My opthamologist 17. My fabulous French lesson Monday 18. That I’ve begun to talk a little – partial sentences – in French, with my teacher 19. My dress 20. My two skirts 21. My nice new shoes 22. Me with a little makeup on 23. Light little bits of perfume 24. M 25. DRAs. Really. (Reading assessments) 26. Enthusiasm 27. Earrings 28. Necklaces 29. Bracelets 30. Rings. What riches these things are. Absolutely unnecessary. Just riches. 31. When L is romantic (not so much when he’s not) 32. Upcoming weekend sounds exciting 33. Microsoft Excel 34. The internet 35. Tv 36. Books 37. My piano 38. Practicing Sat, Mon and Tues 39. That eating green veggies helps me emotionally 40. As does staying away from large quantities of sugar 41. And from all artificial sweeteners 42. L’s music 43. Structure 44. That my house is neat 45. My cell phone 46. My principal. Bless her heart 47. Jo. I’m SO SORRY she is leaving our school, so sorry on our behalf that is. But grateful for her in my life 48. And for her sake that she is doing something career-wise that she wants to do 49. That my grammar isn’t worse. 50. Email 51. My morning phone calls with M 52. That most people mean well 53. That that airplane terrorist plot was foiled! 54. That I have a job 55. That I live a reasonable length, and pleasant enough commute from work 56. The phrase, “Viewed from the moon.” It helps me get/keep “problem” things in better perspective 57. I’m grateful that I have a stove 58. And a microvave 59. And for the literacy meeting we just had (I’m at work – prep now) 60. And the great article they gave us 61. And that I was brave and stood up for using the time and wanting to learn, not sit around and bs. Not that way – politely – but did it: ) 62. That L texted me 63. That I will get to discuss some crap that’s bothering me, with my dr. today 64. That I am managing to have 15 or so minutes of my prep period today: ) 65. That I will have the whole lunch hour 66. Mozart this coming weekend 67. Dinner at vegan place this coming weekend. Excited about that 68. And that will get to see J and S 69. That, despite how very very much I miss her, at least I don’t have to walk doggie anyway 70. Piano in my classroom 71. Aide A, who loves me 72. Aide T, who does such a great job 73. London. So grateful did that. And when did. 74. That la said yes to do the things… 75. Pills 76. Vitamins 77. Kitchen cabinets 78. And floor 79. Sink 80. Water. Water water water 81. Brussel sprouts and kale and protein coming at lunch today 82. That I am who I am (who said that lol) 83. Prayer 84. Trees in leaf 85. My oak tree. MY oak tree. 86. Gonna buy an outdoor table soon 87. Math. That I appreciate it and love teaching it 88. Books 89. French! 90. Mother’s day things we’ve been doing in class here 91. Singing with the children 92. Graph art 93. Picture books 94. Computer 95. Tissue paper 96. Tissues 97. Cloth napkins 98. Zebras 99. Smiles 100. My feet and all they can do

No comments:

Post a Comment