Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh, My Gratitudes!

I am so grateful: 1. M on the phone this morning 2. That we shared something we’re going through. It was important that we both hear what the other is going through 3. “KissMorning” – L’s morning email greeting to me today 4. Orgasms 5. God in my life 6. And now it’s Sunday. And I am so grateful for L. being here. 7. And that yesterday was, to me, our best date ever. 8. That he came here and had bought (but I paid, of course) a “boom box” for me. 9. Except it isn’t – it’s 4 pieces! 10. And speaker HAVE come a long way! And they sound good! 11. And it has a sub-woofer. 12. And he’d unpacked it at home and brought the components here in bags 13. And we kissed and kissed when he got here. We were both so happy that he was here! 14. I’d thought he’d want to get out right away, and was willing to FOR HIM. And I’m grateful for that. 15. But he didn’t – and I’m grateful for that too! 16. I’d also thought we should set up the stereo so that we could get out, but also so that we would have something to do at night before bed, because it has seemed that he usually wants…. 17. I was wrong! Yay! 18. The amazing music! 19. Music from his CDs 20. And the radio 21. And his ipod 22. And MY CDs (that he made for me) 23. And L – with symphony orchestral music playing – PICKING IT OUT ON THE PIANO! Both hands – chords and all – without every having touched those before! 24. Us going to that nearby city and having a great time at the exclusive mall 25. And an even better time at the lower scaled mall 26. And our specialty beer date 27. And dinner 28. And our private sharing when he asked about my therapy visit Wed after last weekend and the “problems” 29. And the QUICK talk we had 30. And we became yet closer 31. And the kissing 32. An entire weekend of kissing. 33. And caressing. 34. And tenderness. 35. And beautiful words of sort of adoration. 36. He treated me like a goddess. 37. The touches on the very sensitive parts of my neck and nearby. 38. And knees 39. And toes 40. And scalp 41. And thighs 42. The impulsive kneel-down-move-my-robe-away-and-suck-my-breast move. Oh. 43. It was all heaven. 44. Our computer etc. time together. 45. Last night, he was on couch, unwinding because too tired to change for bed…And I felt worried, disappointed and upset. But I said a couple of words and that was all. And tried to accept 46. And shortly, he came in 47. And he was in bed all night, sleeping! 48. His water. Quadruple filtered, ozonated, with those little citrusy tasting drops. I’ve never had such amazing water. 49. That he DOES drive here. 50. And stay over. 51. That mouth of his. I LOVE looking at it. 52. That I do love 20th century music. 53. And am practicing my more traditional classical music again 54. And exercises 55. The phrase “viewed from the moon” 56. That I shared it, through L, just now, with Jo, who is stressing 57. That time when L. told S and J about HIMSELF doing the 100 grats, for the first time ever, while I counted, and S said, “How long did that take?” And L replied, “I was holding Lynn in my arms; there was no time.” 58. That time when I was about to leave for London, and S was going on about trivia on the phone with L, and L said, “S! I won’t talk to Lynn for 9 days! I’m hanging up now to go talk to her!” 59. Listening to Coast to Coast together today! 60. The words he said as leaving 61. And him calling me immediately upon getting home 62. And he’s out right now with J and S 63. And I was there for M, emotionally, this evening 64. ***I felt so relaxed today, I have NEVER felt as relaxed except after a week with Thich Nhat Hanh. Not quite, but never as. Oh my Lord. 65. Prayer 66. Thank you prayers 67. That we said my Community of Mindfulness “grace” before eating our lunch yesterday 68. That he loves when I serve him and 69. What I serve him 70. And that he serves me when I’m there 71. And I’m getting given a ginormous orgasm next weekend. Yay. 72. I. am. Grateful. That. I. love. Him. 73. And that I will be exercising this week. 74. And forever 75. That I did offer my day to God. 76. The first thing L. called me this weekend was “My love.” 77. And the second was “Darling. 78. Smores Luna bars 79. That all Luna bars are vegan. 80. The tv show: The New Adventures of Old Christine. I enjoy it, plus it makes me feel good. 81. Good quality guacamole. 82. Like that we had last night. 83. Girlie beers. Belgian, fruity. So I can enjoy some beers. I do NOT like regular beers. 84. Sleep 85. That I’m planning to get enough tonight 86. That L. always goes over our time together, at night in bed. Like, “First we…then we saw the…” Such detail. Such delight. 87. That I am happy. 88. I was so happy yesterday with the music, that I cried. 89. And I was so happy today, with L. and the music, that I cried. Dvorjak made me cry. First time I’ve ever had that happen. And the crying was over HAPPINESS – omg. 90. That I’m alive 91. That I’m healthy 92. That L is healthy 93. That my mother is doing so well 94. That maybe J will be fair with me 95. Affirmations 96. That the universe really IS good and good enough and wonderful and perfect 97. That I FEEL well 98. That I can enjoy my sexuality. 99. And that is we cannot have intercourse, or cannot for now, it’s still SO – MORE THAN worth it! 100. That I know that. 101. That I hope he does too, and think he might. 102. EJ 103. Birdie 104. JJ 105. That I am able to be with somebody who appreciates ME. My nerdiness, everything! SO MUCH BETTER THAN being with somebody who just doesn't, and always feeling not good enough, or wishing could change, or even pretending... Thank you, God, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment