Sunday, May 20, 2012

Grats

I am grateful for all of this, and more: 1. EJ! 1. With a gorgeous Kabalevsky concerto playing as we breakfast 2. His kisses. Oh Lord, his sweet kisses. 3. Me *working on * feeling better about myself. 4. S calling us just now 5. And saying Jo needs to speak with me about the Buddhist philosophy 6. That even if her hours ARE cut she will make it financially. She may not make it now, but she will. 7. Cellos 8. The vegan dinner last night 9. The fabulous Thai restaurant 10. The people 11. J Al. 12. L leaning over and giving me that very special gift 13. Our amazing walk in the park yesterday 14. That even though it did take me 2 hours and 25 minutes for this 1 hour drive (!) – rush hour traffic - I did make it here safely 15. Meditation 16. That people are coming for it! 17. And we’re doing it together 18. Coffee 19. That L made it for me 20. My car made it 21. And I will get it fixed this week 22. Remembered to text M when I got here 23. And once before, because it was taking so long 24. And remembered to call mother 25. And will in a little while this morning too 26. I am finished with that meeting 27. And but for the one sentence, it went so well 28. And that after that one awful sentence, I, for the first time in 26 years, INTERRUPTED – in front of the Asst. Superintendent of student… I interrupted! Yay me! 29. And stuck up for “the school” – which really, of course, meant me 30. L. just said no, he would NOT like to work on redoing his textbook this summer WITH ME working on my curriculum. BUT – although I’d rather if he would, I will do my work. Maybe I’ll sit at my special park/beach and even work there. Maybe even with doggie!?! 31. My breasts 32. That he loves to touch them 33. And kiss them 34. We’ll have a great day today 35. He had a great erection this morning 36. Now it is Sunday 37. What great day I – we – had yesterday. And I am so grateful for it. 38. Fresh raw kale salad from my hfs 39. And that we’re about to have some for breakfast right now 40. The beautiful botanical gardens yesterday 41. The bonsai room 42. The lithops 43. The friendly, nice people 44. The walking 45. And the walk in his park on Fri 46. And last night, our glass of wine at the wine bar 47. And then the little restaurant for the sort of appetizer 48. And the other one for the dinner. Vegan restaurant. So fabulous. 49. My robe from Harrod’s in London. 50. Pianos 51. That I did remember to and did call my mother again yesterday morning 52. And this morning 53. That I meditated yesterday. 54. And will today. 55. And people are coming for it at work! Yay oh yeah 56. That I am alive 57. And I am so grateful that I healthy 58. And oh my gosh so so so grateful that I didn’t kill myself Oh my gosh 59. That L has started to share so many more things with me 60. And it DOES seem like he had a happy childhood 61. His amazing, beautiful, wonderful kisses 62. That I walked a good deal yesterday. 63. And my new exercise stuff is on its way 64. The amazing Shostakovich second cello concerto. 65. That I heard it, for the first time, today 66. And that L introduced me to it 67. And all the other amazing, beautiful music to which I’ve been introduced this weekend 68. That he has this downstairs bathroom,which he calls the “ladies room” 69. Livebodyawareness.com 70. D, whom we just met in the park 71. The lovely talk we had 72. The whole entire wonderful walk 73. L saying, when we first got there, the private thing he shared – that he feels shy sometimes initiating sex, and wishes I would a bit 74. And I will 75. And that he then said, “That’s why I wanted to take a walk. So I could tell you this. 76. And my realizing/registering (finally!) that THAT is something many men need – and certainly he needs: to be DOING something, even parallel, and just bring something up. NOT a sort of a high-pressure feeling, face to face, “We have to talk.” 77. That amazing park. 78. That I do believe I will be in it again. 79. And again… 80. That although I love to do it, and greatly appreciate that I *get to * take my mother grocery shopping, I am so grateful that I didn’t have to today. I am usually home and out shopping by now. But I am so free today 81. And she is so happy! UP with my sister and her kids and grandkids for the day 82. And at the recital 83. That I discussed the upcoming piano recital with L. Glad I finally had the courage to do so. 84. And that he was so supportive! 85. And totally accepting if I do not want him to be there, even THOUGH he is so supportive. (Because it used to torture me, AND I’ve stayed away from it for 40 years! And, what I’m playing is not very advanced…Plus I don’t know how well I’ll play… 86. That M. very much wants to come 87. And I MIGHT let her 88. She says, “No offense, but I won’t even NOTICE what you play. I just want to be there to support my sister when she overcomes an obstacle. That’s all.” 89. I love her. 90. I do believe I’m about to be given an orgasm. Yay. 91. Maybe I’ll be able to have another meal with L before I leave (late) today 92. And maybe even S and J? ! 93. Will be ready for French lesson tomorrow. Have to be, somehow! 94. Getting to see the beautiful sunflowers I sent L when he was sick last week. Sitting right next to me now 95. He bought me a gorgeous orchid looking plant! 96. He has bought me flowers and/or! a plant every time I’ve seen him, for weeks! 97. That my mother is still alive 98. I’ll be buying sneakers this week! 99. My flats that I wore today and they were comfortable enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment