Friday, July 26, 2013

51 today Grats

I am grateful:


1. This______
2. This is IMPORTANT...you must feel this way every minute...it is essential to your soul's growth. It is essential to move forward in this life...you must know and believe this is the truth. Feel it and life will change accordingly....________
3. Staying up too late lying down with book light reading til 2 am last night. Fun.
4. Organice peanut butter
5. On whole grain spelt bread. Right now
6. Coffee with organic chocolate soy milk
7. Counting calories
8. And trying to get the mostnutrition I can from them
9. Fresh organic summer fruit
10. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein _______
11. That I never killed myself
12. Hearing from O
13. My gracious reply
14. Who knows maybe we will not be enemies forever: (
15. My friendship with M
16. Rivers in the Ocean
Be a lamp, or a lifeboat or a ladder.
Help someone’s soul heal.
~ Rumi
Art © Betty Albert _________
17. I am grateful to be alive
18. And for my birdies talking
19. And me affording fresh organic baby kale
20. For them AND for me lol
21. Jokes
22. Humor
23. Laughter
24. Books with twists (like Defending Jacob)
25. Movies with twists (Like Presumed Innocent)
26. My dr
27. My eye doctor
28. The breeze today
29. Gotta go to freakin lawyer again. Hate it beyond words. But – glad not putting it off (mother stuff)
30. “When we least expect it, life puts us before a challenge that will test our courage and our willingness to change.”
Paulo Coelho
31. Eyesight. Very lucky
32. Car. That runs
33. Gas in it. Won’t even have to stop…
34. Home
35. Birds!
36. Food
37. Hair. (I know a woman with alopecia)
38. Zen to Zany
The things we don't worry about come easily...the things we believe we "desperately" want or need seem to illude us....and that is the truth for everyone. If you believe in lack the universe keeps you lacking. The trick here (and I could write volumes on this one topic ) is to stop searching and act as if you already have what it is you are seeking. Just imagine you have what you have always wanted...and what you always wanted will find you. It isn't magic...its quantum theories and thought manifestation. I am sure you have heard this before, but little reminders always help
39. my ability to hear
40. to touch
41. to taste
42. to eel
43. to laugh
44. and to love
45. and not just romantic love. But friends love
46. poetry love
47. animals love
48. family love
49. students love
50. God love
51. This _________

No comments:

Post a Comment