Saturday, July 13, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes

I am grateful:
(I don't know why some of the photos - which I did twice - didn't come out - and am too tired to fix - and that's ok:)

1. From fb page The Indomitable Magnolia: Breathe in, *sigh* breath out. In with life and out with doubt. Breathe in, *sigh* breath out… Feel the tingle of life as you along your next bout. Breathe in, hold it, feel the oxygen move from your lungs to the very tips of your toes. Let it out slow, expel all of those thoughts that you are not good enough, that you fail, that you are broken and worthless and of no use to this world. Breathe in slowly, feed that hope that was starting to deflate, stoke your fire to a high heat flame. Exhale all of those seditions undermining thoughts, the ones that chip away slowly at your heart and esteem. … NOW open your eyes, take in the color, the sights, the smells and feelings. The sky may be the deepest azure blue or the darkest of grays, it may be cloudless or shrouded, but this moment, this day, IT is yours. It is yours to hold and keep and realize every dream that you keep deep in your heart. This day is yours, take it, seize it, caress it, love it…
I smile…__________
2. This. _______
3. This pic. What inspiration! His body. AND – he has aged 17 years and gotten handsome from ugly imo! Wow! AND my fb friend who wrote, “I was almost about to start exercising, but now I know that it is ok to wait until age 57. Phew! :))” Ha! (oops - seem to have lost pic)
4. This. I am putting it here for you if you are reading this. I wish I had known it years ago. But I am grateful to share it if it can help someone else! _______
5. Reminds me to, to get outside in the mornings. Even if just to step out onto the grass. Tomorrow morning I shall do so. Barefoot. Really. This touches something deep within me. I am so grateful to see and read it. In 7th grade, I would spend so much time at the library reading native poetry. Loved it so much. Cannot seem to find that type lately. Only finding darker. Here is this one: Elder's Wisdom
Each soul must meet the morning sun, the new, sweet earth, and the great silence alone.
~ Charles Alexander Eastman, Ohiyesa Santee Sioux

Each morning a new sun for a new day arises. Each morning the sweet perfume from the Mother Earth spreads across the land. This combination of sun, earth, smell and quiet is a magic door for me to enter to kneel before the Grandfathers. The sacred time to commune with the Great Spirit.
Oh Great Spirit, I humbly stand before You along with the new sun, the Mother Earth and the smells of the morning. I ask You to direct my thinking today. Let me live in the silence. Teach me Your wisdom, Teach me to love my brothers and sisters. Let me respect the things You have made.
Art © Wabimeguil (Betty Albert-Lincez) _______
6. This. And I’ll add, “Or to do.” ________
7. I did not go and get the ice cream (non-vegan!) I wanted last night! I ate healthily instead.
8. Had a thing with A but we worked it out
9. Nice talk with M
10. Expecting one soon with MA too
11. I did not go to get bad things and overeat today. Played piano and got busy instead.
12. I wrote the 100 grats of things better since J was here! Wowie!
13. AND – that helped my mood – a lot!
14. Am enjoying this day yay. A day IS to be enjoyed, imo.
15. Nature.
16. And my intention to be in it more. Starting to-very-morrow!
17. From fb site Abuse No More (wow! I needed THIS):
There's no question that breakups can be painful, and that it's difficult to trust and love again. But there are ways to get past the pain. Here is some of Dr. Phil's advice for healing the heartbreak:

In time, it is absolutely vital to put the pain behind you and move forward with your life and love. Otherwise, you are giving away your power to the people who hurt you.
Sometimes the relationship you need to rescue is the one with yourself. Moving past a breakup is about you, not your ex.
Don't start thinking about being friends right away — if ever. You have to be your own friend first.
Grief is a process to go through, not a destination in which to wallow. In a process, you keep putting one foot in front of the other, and each little step is part of your healing.
Define your real intentions. Are you trying to move past the breakup, or are you hoping to get back with your ex? You won't move on until you've accepted that the relationship is over.
Be careful about the language you use. When you use catastrophic terms like "nightmare," "terrible," and "horrible," you're bound to spend time dwelling on the negative. Focus on what you can do.
Sometimes you can't get over being hurt until you know you've been heard. Give yourself permission to express your anger and sadness.
Don't embarrass yourself or put yourself in a situation where you'll look back and feel humiliated. Driving past your ex's house, making dozens of phone calls or e-mailing non-stop is no way to let go of the past or come out with your head high.
Learn to trust again. Whenever you get involved in a relationship, you know there's a risk. Don't let a bad experience keep you from living your life to the fullest. You can go through life suspicious, or loving and laughing.
18. This _______
19. This _______
20. I just love this photo ______
21. I got myself, through PANIC to the lawyer.
22. Took 3 x longer than should. One –parkway closed. Next entrance no. Then got off wrong place. Wound up in I –don’t-even-know-what-city-or-town…. BUT – GOT THERE.
23. Did NOT give up.
24. And did NOT – although deep desire to – did NOT call J!
25. Am getting GPS this weekend!
26. I faced the scary stuff. Again.
27. J is coming tomorrow to help with it more
28. And I will go to the bank Monday morning and face that too.
29. And then back to the lawyer to drop off the stuff.
30. Two men – one online seems nice enough and one in person who IS nice enough – might want to date me, it seems. I am NOT looking for a “boyfriend” and CERTAINLY not a husband! And not ready anyway for a “relationship.” But
31. Birdies don’t know it yet – shh – but – they’re having their wings clipped Sunday. Yes they are. This will be in their best interest because I will then train them. So if/when any emergency – like I had last year with COLD DARK HOUSE FOR FIVE DAYS(!) (Superstorm Sandy); and for vet visits; and for their fun making a friend in my; and in case of other emergencies (like when I had to grab dog and bird and run iat 4am during earthquake) I can get them into a carrying cage and get them out!
32. I will not live in fear. But I will do one quick thing for preparation – put the extra food source and bottle of water, with carrying cage, someplace easy to grab. And then I can let that thought go entirely. And just have fun fun fund with the birdy boys.
33. I stopped at my hfs which I love so much.
34. And am having a great delicious and healthy sandwich right now.
35. And with have collards with supper!
36. AT. THE. TABLE.
37. This_________
38. I just love this pic: Art © Pamela Matthews ________
39. Nice chat with M on phone just now.
40. And more coming.
41. Flirting is fun
42. Being out is fun
43. Having cleaner rooms little by little is wonderful
44. Chatting with A now. Nice.
45. I will NOT sleep with him. He WILL know that.
46. Taking M and her 2 angels to an outdoor movie soon
47. Tomorrow J comes to help with the mother stuff thank God (and J)
48. Then I go out with M
49. To Costco to finally get a GPS
50. And then a movie and light meal
51. Girls’ time together
52. Summer and Jewel LVOE the basketball toy. I think it’s their favorite (not counting the climby and 5 rings which I virtually don’t rotate out anymore as thye adore those so much)
53. And they seem to love it even more now on the other side!
54. I just bought them 2 new cuttlebones
55. And 3 new toys (for future rotations)
56. I get such happiness out of going there!
57. Peace. EVERYWHERE there is peace.
58. Including in my heart whenever there is.
59. And in my prayers
60. And in my actions whenever there is.
61. This I love it that’s all Artist~Anna Dittmann ________
62. And this_______
63. The chant I heard last night. Wow. It actually gave me the feeling like retreat with Thich Nhat Hanh. Here it is for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdI-c-jAWQ
64. Oh my gosh this: ________
65. I keep thinking about freedom. And how very fortunate I am to have it
66. People are coming here tomorrow. To clip the birds’ wings. (So I can train them. Then I’ll let them grow back when can!)
67. I am grateful for God
68. I am grateful for life
69. And for my dear ones singing and chirping and tweeting and playing and flying and so happy
70. Prayer. Ex. I hope I’m doing the right thing for the birdies. I feel I must be. All the books say it. And I cannot get them into a carrying cage if I need to get them out or get them to a vet…
71. The reminder just now on a fb page to “Begin each day with a grateful heart.” It has helped me already!
72. Saturday.
73. “ABUNDANCE

A great or plentiful amount. Fullness to overflowing.
Affluence. Wealth. Degree of plentifulness”. And don’t I really have this, yes.
74. Computer
75. Tv
76. Birds sleeping at night when I’m in here – the innocence – I’m so aare of it
77. I am functional
78. My house is getting cleaner (not magically lol – I am doing it)
79. Coffee date with guy soon
80. This – from Rivers in the Ocean Each of us has the power and responsibility to heal ourselves, to be our own medicine man or woman. Awakening our innate powers of being, loving, knowing, seeing, and healing involves ongoing work at all levels and in all dimensions of our self. Exploring the range of rhythms and emotions, achieving insights into our conditioning and ego, moving through the energy levels of spirit—these are all activities to be integrated into our daily lives.
~Gabrielle Roth
Art © Wabimeguil (Betty Albert-Lincez)________
81. People who work for human rights
82. Nature
83. Ponds
84. Clear water
85. Fishes
86. Swimming
87. Trees
88. "My" oak tree
89. My feet
90. My legs
91. My home
92. Organic frozen veggies in freezer right now
93. And organic fresh kale in fridge right now
94. That my birdy boys love organic kale. It seems to be their favorite food!
95. Millet for them
96. The time I’ll be spending with them for their whole lives
97. Movie tonight with mer
98. Nearby and convenient
99. That I can drive
100. And have a car that runs

No comments:

Post a Comment