Monday, July 29, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am truly grateful:

1. I am glad that I finally blocked S. He is horrible. I do not wish any sadness upon him, but I don’t like seeing the things he says. Insulting to two major religions, pro “partial birth abortion” on demand, and speaks with great authority on everything, with no sources whatsoever. Including debating with Orthodox Rabbis because he knows how to interpret the Torah better, and with me about Catholicism. I have a Master’s Degree in the subject and he admits to having only read something like Christianity for dummies. He also posted a very insulted picture of himself standing in front of the large cruicifix in Arizona, in a crucifixtion stance, with a wide smile on his face. A couple of us said it was in very poor taste and he should remove it. He replied that Jesus “was ours first and we can do what we want.” So. Again. I don’t wish anything unhappy on him. But I am glad he is out of my life. He is also the person who tormented L for no reason – I saw it unfold – and tried to destroy him. God save him. I’m done and I’m grateful. A tried to talk me into not blocking, so I could argue on important posts. But I finally had to do what I had to do. Plus, I don’t go to fb to argue. I go for inspiration.
2. I am grateful THAT I don’t go to fb for fighting, but for inspiration.
3. Piano
4. Chopin. Chopin Chopin Chopin.
5. What I get. In a million ways. Big and small.
6. Like my freedom
7. Piano lessons as kid
8. Masters degree
9. Pedicures
10. My Vitamix
11. Some organic foods
12. Friendships
13. iPad
14. iPod
15. iPhone
16. MacBrook Pro laptop
17. Tv
18. Stereo
19. My dear birdy boys
20. This _________
21. “This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.”
~ Maya Angelou
22. Jigsaw puzzles
23. Rubenstein
24. Youtube, where I can hear him easily and for free
25. This _________
26. This _________
27. Tweeting. I am listening to it right now
28. That they don’t squawk.
29. And not just for me – but this may mean they’re happy enough too.
30. Plants
31. Indoors and outdoors
32. Lilacs
33. Tulips
34. Oak trees
35. Evergreen trees
36. Grass
37. Sky
38. Clouds
39. Rain
40. Light pure white snow
41. Warmth
42. a/c
43. j gave me 30 dollars yesterday
44. and was nice to me
45. and gave me bottles of water
46. and helped with printer
47. Hope
48. God
49. Thich Nhat Hanh
50. Organic peanut butter
51. Organic plums
52. Organic peaches
53. Organic string beans
54. Organic baby kale
55. And for birdies too
56. Retreats
57. Meditation
58. I can see
59. I can speak
60. I can read
61. I can hear
62. I can walk
63. I can write
64. I can think
65. All parts of my body work. My heart
66. My lungs
67. My liver
68. My kidneys
69. My intestines
70. My feet
71. My legs
72. My hands
73. My throat
74. My esophagus
75. My arms
76. My bloodstream
77. I can breathe on my own
78. Reiki
79. Chakras
80. Smiles
81. Laughter
82. I had two parents
83. And four grandparents
84. And J for a while
85. I am lucky to live here
86. With a home
87. And a car
88. And a job
89. Affirmations
90. Jesus
91. Nice people. Who care about others
92. Animal sanctuaries
93. Koko the gorilla
94. And that I have taught so many about her
95. Books
96. Silly repeat sitcoms. Yes
97. Cleaning
98. Garbage pick-up
99. Toys for the birds
100. Access to water. That’s lucky and I am grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment